Why is my canthal tilt different from my parents

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
This is exactly what mine looks like head on

291BD2E5 3C2D 439A B0DE D72D58C63294

Vs
0D6BBE01 134A 4C2B BBE3 C436239C2A2C

Looks alot more striking in the after why do both my parents have this but not me?

Because you didn’t chew on dog bones as a child

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Constantin Denis and 5'7 zoomer
you're henry cavil?

answers: your grandparents or any other relatives or very severe recession and downgrowth but thats unlikely unless you have brain damage causing global low muscle tone

The eye's canthal tilt on the left side of photo (or Henry Cavill's true-right eye) remains the same before and after. The only change in the after is improved facial symmetry: Cavill's true-left eye's canthal tilt is rotated slightly in the positive direction to match his right eye.
20230519 162003

So is your problem asymmetrical canthal tilts or negative canthal tilt in both eyes?

Last edited:
The eye's canthal tilt on the left side of photo (or Henry Cavill's true-right eye) remains the same before and after. The only change in the after is improved symmetry, Cavill's true-left eye's canthal tilt is rotated slightly to match his right eye.

So is your problem asymmetrical canthal tilt or negative canthal tilt in both eyes?
The eye's canthal tilt on the left side of photo (or Henry Cavill's true-right eye) remains the same before and after. The only change in the after is improved symmetry, Cavill's true-left eye's canthal tilt is rotated slightly to match his right eye.
View attachment 2210996
So is your problem asymmetrical canthal tilt or negative canthal tilt in both eyes?
verticaly asymmetric plus neutral ct in both and my parents have giga pct
E756FA52 B365 444B 98B5 7D5354193FE9
21B258C4 8554 4B5C ABE7 52671A055A72
8B2E6DAA 8A94 4263 A935 EE509CDA6C82

• +1
Reactions: Frankensteincel
verticaly asymmetric plus neutral ct in both and my parents have giga pctView attachment 2211002View attachment 2211003View attachment 2211000
I have the same problem actually - vertical asymmetric features happen when one side of maxilla doesn't grow forward as much as the other side in early childhood before the halves fuse together. And it's always the right side of maxilla that is less robust than the left, for some reason.
My theory is the facial bones can grow out more symmetrically after several months if one practises proper nasal breathing technique while long distance running or jogging on grass/sand trail on 3 days a week, relying on Newton's Third Law (ground exerts an upward force slightly greater than body weight on bones each time your feet hit the ground) and Wolf's Law. But I wouldn't be here if I could be arsed to test out my own theory and ascended...

I have the same problem actually - vertical asymmetric features happen when one side of maxilla doesn't grow forward as much as the other side in early childhood before the halves fuse together. And it's always the right side of maxilla that is less robust than the left, for some reason.
My theory is the facial bones can grow out more symmetrically after several months if one practises proper nasal breathing technique while long distance running or jogging on grass/sand trail on 3 days a week, relying on Newton's Third Law (ground exerts an upward force slightly greater than body weight on bones each time your feet hit the ground) and Wolf's Law. But I wouldn't be here if I could be arsed to test out my own theory and ascended...
My palate is less arched on one side. You think chewing + mewing on oneside only can help?

My palate is less arched on one side. You think chewing + mewing on oneside only can help?
Exerting force on one side exclusively will always result in disaster. Muscles grow much faster and more easily than bone so you'll end up with overdeveloped jaw and tongue muscles on one side which will unbalance your overall facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx