why is my chin getting smaller ?

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
i noticed going through my photos that chin , jaw and facial width has gotten a lot smaller , I want to know how can I prevent further damage and what caused it? 1st one - 16 y o 2nd one is - 12 y o

Attachments

• Screenshot (88).jpg
    Screenshot (88).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (81).jpg
    Screenshot (81).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
i noticed going through my photos that chin , jaw and facial width has gotten a lot smaller , I want to know how can I prevent further damage and what caused it? 1st one - 16 y o 2nd one is - 12 y o
U look like u have underbite

Youll never mog whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29155, Sens and 1 other person
are you one of those fucking corny Bieber worshipping Indians?

A distorted selfie means jack shit moron. Take a pic from the same distance. You look like a dorito in the selfie but you may look like a wide dorito from a distancr

• +1
Reactions: Sens
A distorted selfie means jack shit moron. Take a pic from the same distance. You look like a dorito in the selfie but you may look like a wide dorito from a distancr
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you are the one having justin in pfp.
Indians are fucking awful. im glad India is viewed as the toilet of the world.
fucking shitskin, horrible smelling, perverse creeps, horrible accent. these are all the things Indians are known for

no one views Indians positively

fucking shitskin, horrible smelling, perverse creeps, horrible accent. these are all the things Indians are known for

k and.?

if you want to feel the lack of bones visit a indian village or even a slightly lower class area , even literal oldcels would mog , even after 80% of population being severely protein deficient . keeping the weird traditions and poverty aside [ even chinese people eat weird stuff shit on them aswell] south asians have mogger bone strucutures.