Why is my dick so long and girthy and veiny, how do I get a smaller cock?

asdvek

asdvek

Why does my fat cock have to be so god damn long and girthy. Its like every time i get a stiffy i faint from lack of blood flow. I cannot even have sex because my huge elephant shlong wont fit into any holes. I have to resort to a prescription size pocket pussy. that shit is 6 inches in diameter and I still have to use close to a quart of lube. I obviously cant hide it because even if I wear XXL sweat pants, it still looks as if I'm hiding a Remington shotgun in my pants. I cannot even fit both hands around my tree trunk dong. And lets not even talk about my balls. 9 pounds each, and can hold a pint of cum in each. It feels like I'm dragging along two bowling balls, and I have to stand up all the time or else I'll smash them with my massive thighs. The first time I tried to have sex my girl went down on me and I almost knocked her out with my absolute submarine of a penis. I gave her an uppercut with my fire hose of a schlong. Thank you for your time, and if you have any solutions to my problem, let me know.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
idk bro

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and asdvek
Why does my fat cock have to be so god damn long and girthy. Its like every time i get a stiffy i faint from lack of blood flow. I cannot even have sex because my huge elephant shlong wont fit into any holes. I have to resort to a prescription size pocket pussy. that shit is 6 inches in diameter and I still have to use close to a quart of lube. I obviously cant hide it because even if I wear XXL sweat pants, it still looks as if I'm hiding a Remington shotgun in my pants. I cannot even fit both hands around my tree trunk dong. And lets not even talk about my balls. 9 pounds each, and can hold a pint of cum in each. It feels like I'm dragging along two bowling balls, and I have to stand up all the time or else I'll smash them with my massive thighs. The first time I tried to have sex my girl went down on me and I almost knocked her out with my absolute submarine of a penis. I gave her an uppercut with my fire hose of a schlong. Thank you for your time, and if you have any solutions to my problem, let me know.
Dnrd, chad ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and BrutalMogger
check out my guide to dickmining

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
IMG_2210.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and asdvek