Why is my dick so ugly?

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Diamond
It’s dark. Looks disgusting. Hairy. Weirdly shaped. Fat as fuck in the upper middle part but not otherwise. Uncircumcised. Dark. My cock is very very ugly. It looks like the penis of an evil creature. Why?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, watah, ey88 and 3 others
It’s dark. Looks disgusting. Hairy. Weirdly shaped. Fat as fuck in the upper middle part but not otherwise. Uncircumcised. Dark. My cock is very very ugly. It looks like the penis of an evil creature. Why?
My dick kinda used to be like that bro

Then I got circumcised:
I had a circumcision not so long ago, to make my dick look more aesthetic

I've been in the select few that have lived life on both sides of the coin.
Everything is more aesthetic, is cleaner for longer periods of time without need for shower (e.g. camping).
Sensitivity is marginally lost from foreskin but there's more sensitivity in the underside of glans now.
I can last longer during sex/ masturbation too.
My quality of life has greatly improved.

Overall, definitely worth for my list of priorities.
Though I'd understand if a cuck like you would cry over 5% less sensitivity at the foreskin

People always make the biggest arguments over the most obscure shit. Incel trait: autism detected

You clearly like feeling your dick enough @asdvek.
You're a self proclaimed coomer, jacking off 10 times a day.
You really wrote this entire shit essay (of which I didnt read a single word), because you couldn't jack off 11 times instead?

crybaby asdvek

• Woah
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Just get a circumsision, uncircumcised either makes or breaks the schlong and for u it clearly broke it

• +1
Reactions: watah, greycel and moredatesmorerapes
Just get a circumsision, uncircumcised either makes or breaks the schlong and for u it clearly broke it
4254662 4203027 IMG 4720

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, LuckyBeast, itsoverforyouboyo and 6 others
i already know your type, dark smelly small pointy tip dick

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., watah and moredatesmorerapes
Always do the opposite of what the Jews want you to do

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • WTF
Reactions: lokmazclock