Why is my face fat and bloated but i have a normal/lean body

134applesauce456

134applesauce456

Iron
My face is like really fucking fat and bloated, but my body is normal. I am bmi 22.6 which is normal and my body looks around 15-20% bf. However, my face is a huge contrast and I have the face of an obese person. Does anyone what causes this or how i can fix it?? Or is this just really unfortunate fat distribution?

genetics that can't be changed

Buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: bill
its your skull just rope

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and 134applesauce456
Start Icing your face daily for 20 minutes in the morning, make sure you're taking enough potassium and drink enough water to get the sodium bloat out. If you're really that high in bf you need to drop weight too.

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456
2542908 1631902539341 1

You probably have inward gonions like picrel they make your face look bloated

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and 134applesauce456
My face is like really fucking fat and bloated, but my body is normal. I am bmi 22.6 which is normal and my body looks around 15-20% bf. However, my face is a huge contrast and I have the face of an obese person. Does anyone what causes this or how i can fix it?? Or is this just really unfortunate fat distribution?
15-20% body fat ? most people overestimate how lean they are so lets say you are 20%. It is not over for you yet. Let me give you some life fuel. Most people will not have good looking faces at 20% body fat. Most people don't have any definition for the most part in their face when they are 20% body fat. Get relatively lean to about when you can start seeing your abdominal muscles at least a little bit and if it still looks like an obese person either dogshit skull and bone genetics or thyroid issues.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
View attachment 2317185
You probably have inward gonions like picrel they make your face look bloated
inward gonions are so fucking brutal

literal millimeters wider jaw and outward gonions would make my face so much better, prob chadlite.

FML

Shit bones/thick skin

inward gonions are so fucking brutal

literal millimeters wider jaw and outward gonions would make my face so much better, prob chadlite.

FML
If you are young i think you should be able to get them by chewing for a long time. My dad had inward gonions in his teenage years then he chewing gum like tobacco thing now he has meeks tier jaw

If you are young i think you should be able to get them by chewing for a long time. My dad had inward gonions in his teenage years then he chewing gum like tobacco thing now he has meeks tier jaw
19, hope?

19, hope?
Yes but you'll probably have to go through the phase of having big masseter with inward gonions which looks like shit but after some months you should be fine

My face at 18% bodyfat

• +1
could be anything, high estrogen, inward gonions, water retention, lack of bones. mew chew and eat less salt less carbs more potassium and get out in the sun. if all fails, probably just genetic fat pads.

• +1