1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220910_195216.jpg
    IMG_20220910_195216.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
are u curry

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Curry gets scared after experiencing sunlight for the first time in his life and discovers its effects. Next time you'll have to go out naked.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
Curry gets scared after experiencing sunlight for the first time in his life and discovers its effects. Next time you'll have to go out naked.
but im not c*rry

Shitskin vibes

idk tbh but im not dark/shitskin or snowflake
yakhi you are def curry ngl but I'll help you. Protect yourself from the sun and exfoliate face to remove the tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
yakhi you are def curry ngl but I'll help you. Protect yourself from the sun and exfoliate face to remove the tan
how can i prove that im not shitskin i literally sent the whitest leg

what u exfoliate with

exfolation is myth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
i dont know really im white passing but idk specifically
bro how tf do you not know your own race jfl, you brazillian or something?
but yeah just wear sunscreen and exfoliate skin. Tret also helps with exfoliation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and lepo2317
Are you using retinA cream?

Otherwise it's just lack of sun exposure. Go to sunbeds, natural tanning is a joke.

Otherwise it's just lack of sun exposure. Go to sunbeds, natural tanning is a joke.
you keep avoiding the question. What race are you?
Shitskin vibes
sun niggafies me so hard idk why

i literally became half nigga half nordic after staying under sun for 1 hour half of my body has no human rights

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

would retina help with getting original skin tone ?

hello help me i dont want to become black ??????

HELP ME BEFORE I SLIT MY WRISTS ????????????????????????????????

How does retin A darken?? If anything doesn't it lighten??

Pretty normal for all non true whites and bbc and dravidians. Hell even ricemen, ethnics, and curries. Ricemen even have a name for it, farmers tan.

I think it's cos while we have more melanin to protect ourselves, one consequence of this is that our skin quickly adapts and largely stays that way. Spf helps but generally if ur in a sunny country it happens -my face forearms and calves darkened a lot once I moved to Australia, cos I spent rest of my life to that point in a grey af cold country

I
Or I can just use a spf right??

Yes but it’s never 100% efficient. I am beginning to get tan lines this summer despite religious SPF use. In the hot weather you sweat it off pretty fast.

Did anyone find a solution FFS