Why is my face so assymetrical?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
It is just way too assymetrical to be even genetic , my mum n dad both have fairly even out face especially the pfl , eye brow lentgh and the tilt of eyebrows , I looked into a post of ekil where he mentioned about assymetrical maxila. Can you guys suggest some ways to prevent further worsening of the issue? Kindly ignore the softmaxes but compare the left side to the right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230731-120815_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230731-120815_Video Player.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar
also get rid of that unibrow jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: timmaatje, Gonthar and humanoidsub7
Would that lead to lip assymetry as well brother?
yes. i used sleep and chew on my left side and it was asymmetrical to my right until i started sleeping on my back and chewing more on my right. just takes more time to "reverse" depending on how long you were putting pressure on one side of your face

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
yes. i used sleep and chew on my left side and it was asymmetrical to my right until i started sleeping on my back and chewing more on my right. just takes more time to "reverse" depending on how long you were putting pressure on one side of your face
View attachment 2352099
Fair enough thank you brother. have you seen some progress with this practise? I have a lot sinus problems so it is difficult for me to sleep on back but will try my best.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
View attachment 2352099
Yeah I'd probably attribute my asymmetry to the sleeping and chewing as well
not sure if its fixable at this point but i've been sleeping straight and chewing on both sides

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Yeah I'd probably attribute my asymmetry to the sleeping and chewing as well
not sure if its fixable at this point but i've been sleeping straight and chewing on both sides
Ig it is the case for me aswell , it is too conculsive evidence wise for it to be epigenetic, im 16 rn so there is some hope.

Your two halves of the face are different, here's how each side looks doubled and mirrored:
H1
H2

• +1
Just do the fucking CT scan and see differences....than you can do some epply implant shit

My left side has insane jaw width while the right is over tier i dont have malocculsion aswell.
Please suggest some solutions
Do you sleep on the right side? Do you have a missing tooth or something there?
Do you chew your food more on the left side?

• +1
The only sort of occulsional problem i have that i have very over projected insciors , my jaw doesnt close well due to them i cant even mew i have 10 teeth smile so pallate doesnt seem to be narrow.

Yes i do chew on left and sleep on my right(primarly due to sinuses)

Is the assymetry very apparent in my regular pictures aswell ? @Gonthar
Most people have asymmetrical faces even famous actors and models know for their good looks. It's rarely noticeable, except in extreme cases.
Yes i do chew on left and sleep on my right(primarly due to sinuses)
Do the opposite!

• +1
Most people have asymmetrical faces even famous actors and models know for their good looks. It's rarely noticeable, except in extreme cases.

Do the opposite!
Is it apparent in my case tho? you seem to be very helpful can you resolve this query aswell? @Gonthar

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Is it apparent in my case tho? you seem to be very helpful can you resolve this query aswell? @Gonthar
I don't know man...You're facial asymmetry is not your first problem. Being Indian and those eyebrows are the first things that are noticeable. You can fix the eyebrows easily, then you should focus on making yourself look at least Indian as possible.

I don't know man...You're facial asymmetry is not your first problem. Being Indian and those eyebrows are the first things that are noticeable. You can fix the eyebrows easily, then you should focus on making yourself look at least Indian as possible.
so its not very prominent then I can make some improvements lifefuel then . as far as looking indian by 17 i would stubble max and tan and remove eyebrows cause thats the best i can get close to med looking I am inherently pale white but that looks way too pale and uncanny . or may be i would try to get that caramel pheno and prettyboy max till im in my teens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your face is not any more asymmetrical than most peoples.

Your eyebrows are a mess, but since you have so much brow density you can groom them to be great. I’d also try a different hairstyle. Maybe perm it to be wavy fluffy tiktok style

Your eyebrows are a mess, but since you have so much brow density you can groom them to be great. I’d also try a different hairstyle. Maybe perm it to be wavy fluffy tiktok style
lifefuel then brother.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

my school doesnt allow fancy hair tho. i just get buzz cuts , i grew them out in vacations they do look prettygood.