Why is my face so feminine

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I got my test checked its 890mcg I have body hair everywhere I have a deep voice I have the the libido of a god id literally fuck this
Screenshot 20200910 214815 DuckDuckGo
how is this possible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Feminineboi
no testosterone in the uterus and your puberty

same here sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
no testosterone in the uterus and your puberty

same here sadly
Your probably right mom ate like shit when she had me and didn't breastfeed me once.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I got my test checked its 890mcg I have body hair everywhere I have a deep voice I have the the libido of a god id literally fuck this how is this possible?
Literally could be anything. Genetics, environment, etc. Whats your 2d:4d digit ratio @Rope2647

Last edited:
Do you think hgh plus test at 17 could fix this.
are you 17? you seem to be pretty smart, I would be a bit cautious to not fuck with your mental health. But if you objectively have a feminine face right now, I would absolutely do that honestly after reasearching side effects etc

• +1
Low androgen receptors tbh , you should test for E and prolactin as well tho , and maybe u dont do sports you rot all day on .me

Literally could be anything. Genetics, environment, etc. Whats your 2d:4d digit ratio
My digit ratio is good maybe it was my environment?

Attachments

• 20200911_152827.jpg
    20200911_152827.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Feminineboi
Low androgen receptors tbh , you should test for E and prolactin as well tho , and maybe u dont do sports you rot all day on .me
I work out a lot and I had a physical labor job when I was younger.

cause ur a faggot op

My digit ratio is good maybe it was my environment?
Be sure to measure actual length of fingers compared to eachother, not just by sight.

Best way to look higher t is to lose bodyfat, supplements that raise t naturally (or raise it unnaturally). Oh & going outside makes u look better. Look at dht maxing guide in best of the best

Oh yea, it could also be genetics why u look feminine (small chin, low cheekbones, etc)

• +1
are you 17? you seem to be pretty smart, I would be a bit cautious to not fuck with your mental health. But if you objectively have a feminine face right now, I would absolutely do that honestly after reasearching side effects etc
My family has a history of taking its it's the best way to get into sports leagues since it can't really be tested for. Tbh

My family has a history of taking its it's the best way to get into sports leagues since it can't really be tested for. Tbh
gh is relatively harmless but also wont do much probably

• +1