Slayer, just hold frame and you are set

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
innervoids me

lose weight and you'll be a mtn in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 29206
Bimax and lf2 and you are Ready to go bhai🤲
Bimax and lefort are the same thing and lefort 2 never gets performed stfu dumbass

Bimax and lefort are the same thing and lefort 2 never gets performed stfu dumbass
Wtf on bimax your chin gets cut
Lf2 your maxilla gets cut
Literally 2 different procedures and cuts
There are surgeons who do lf2, i saw a post recently and how come you dont saw it after you lurk whole day on .org

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and try2beme
Wtf on bimax your chin gets cut
Lf2 your maxilla gets cut
Literally 2 different procedures and cuts
There are surgeons who do lf2, i saw a post recently and how come you dont saw it after you lurk whole day on .org
Lefort 2 is more invasive version of lefort 2 that extends to the nose

Damn you really sound dumb as hell. U was even confident too

Added to ignored im sure many others will

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Lefort 2 is more invasive version of lefort 2 that extends to the nose

Damn you really sound dumb as hell. U was even confident too

Added to ignored im sure many others will
Keep coping saying bimax and lf2 are same surgeries jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
They literally are this is funny af
So you tell your surgeon at your bimax consultation to advance your maxilla by 20mm or what

Over af sorry boyo

So you tell your surgeon at your bimax consultation to advance your maxilla by 20mm or what
Yes bimax means operate on both jaws

Surgeons barely operate on one jaw its just illogical and doesnt max out the patients harmony. I suggest u read over the threads u claimed to read idk what u was doing or absorbing from them

Surgeons barely operate on one jaw its just illogical and doesnt max out the patients harmony. I suggest u read over the threads u claimed to read idk what u was doing or absorbing from them
Okay im sorry for not having this much knowledge about These surgeries you are right tbh.

Ltn in mumbai

Next time i say genio + lf3? These are not same right

Next time i say genio + lf3? These are not same right
99% of surgeons will refuse to perform lf 2,3 these are meme tier surgerys that when are perform are for cruxon syndrome or howver u spell it. The giga bulgy eyes + growth defect type shit ur born with

99% of surgeons will refuse to perform lf 2,3 these are meme tier surgerys that when are perform are for cruxon syndrome or howver u spell it. The giga bulgy eyes + growth defect type shit ur born with
Just go to Afghanistan and some surgeon would do it for 100bucks + you can seek a shelter and rest after surgery at salludons hut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and try2beme
Just go to Afghanistan and some surgeon would do it for 100bucks + you can seek a shelter and rest after surgery at salludons hut
Pakistan**

Here since 2018 and u still dont know the why?

Yo some time pasted and i informed myself more about lf2 and its a completely different procedure with a different cut above nasal area so gc for flaming me

Joined dec 27,2018
Its your genetics retard

Yo some time pasted and i informed myself more about lf2 and its a completely different procedure with a different cut above nasal area so gc for flaming me
I know