Why is my hair dry and how can I solve the problem?

badr

badr

Iron
My hair is very dry and I followed the advice he says, not to use hot water or shampoo, but to use coconut oil, and the problem was not solved

Can someone help me tell me my hair type as well?

Picture of my hair.
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 07 at 53648 AM

Get based body works and only use conditioner . No sulfates in the shampoos and its all natrual

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Can you tell me where it is sold?
Its kinda exspensive but if you just type in basedbodyworks on google it should bring you to the website . If not you can get a cheaper shampoo but please make sure it is natrual , has no sulfates , parabens or artificial fragrances . The ingredients they use in normal shampoo is filled with toxic chemicals that they use for dish soap . If you just use some type of oil or conditioner it will help out a lot . Dont shampoo more than 1x a week as well . Good luck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You don't need to cut your hair. You can just use a clarifying shampoo then restart a routine with no shampoo

• +1
Reactions: badr
Can you give me a good shampoo?
I use Joico K-pak but you can use any clarifying shampoo. This is to be used super rarely maybe once a month max. This forum is not very good for haircare advice. I recommend using the curly hair subreddit as a ressource for information

I use Joico K-pak but you can use any clarifying shampoo. This is to be used super rarely maybe once a month max. This forum is not very good for haircare advice. I recommend using the curly hair subreddit as a ressource for information
I entered the community but did not see a solution. Can you give me a link?