20201201 112016

@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
apply brylcreem

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT
Oh my bad, autism, do I apply it after my shower or dry
after shower to towel dried hair. just a dab.

• Love it
I have the same issue tbh. I thought this was a black guy problem, seems like whites can have this too.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
how does the hair feel? idk tbh

• +1
I have the same issue tbh. I thought this was a black guy problem, seems like whites can have this too.
My hair has always been like this, fucking brutal, would look way better moist

a dab is enough for everything? I imagine this shit is good for the hair and makes it moist
yes indeed it's what you're are looking for tbh. and cheap.

• Love it
Looks dry.

• +1
Having extremely straight hair is even worse ded srs

• +1
Genetic recombinanation pill i have the same problem as you
My dad has monkey tier curly hair my mom has wavy that makes my hair mixed and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lodexz, RAITEIII and PYT
Genetic recombinanation pill i have the same problem as you
My dad has monkey tier curly hair my mom has wavy that makes my hair mixed and shit
you know how to make it soft tho😭

shit genes

• +1
I have this issue too and I can attest that when I was 14 15 it was never like that. So there have been a change.

In my personal case my hormonal profile is not optimal lmao.

How I deal with it? Sometimes put some coconut oil and always conserve the oils of ur hair for moisturize max. Keep it combed... also my pillow dries it :feelsmage: I've heard there are special pillowcases that wont dry your skin and hair or make it as rough.
Kinda cope tho the root of the issue is smth else.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
I have this issue too and I can attest that when I was 14 15 it was never like that. So there have been a change.

In my personal case my hormonal profile is not optimal lmao.

How I deal with it? Sometimes put some coconut oil and always conserve the oils of ur hair for moisturize max. Keep it combed... also my pillow dries it :feelsmage: I've heard there are special pillowcases that wont dry your skin and hair or make it as rough.
Kinda cope tho the root of the issue is smth else.
coconut oil fucking reeks so bad

shit genes
Blow drier and comb it. Then apply some hair product that will moisturize it. I go from hobo to having everyone compliment my hair.

• +1
it is how do I fix it
Don't wash too often, and use hair oil. I don't really have much else I know cuz my hair is the exact opposite.

• +1
coconut oil fucking reeks so bad
Research ur ideal product I cannot know what's right for u lmao. But I personally find that my hair gets very messy during my sleep, and dry. So I need to apply a light oil and use a cap.

• +1
Blow drier and comb it. Then apply some hair product that will moisturize it. I go from hobo to having everyone compliment my hair.
recommend me the hair product you used

shit genes
Why make it soft? Mine is soft, It will just get frizzy and it won't have any texture at all only strains on their own

• So Sad
Why make it soft? Mine is soft, It will just get frizzy and it won't have any texture at all only strains on their own
i meant moisturized and healthy

• +1
Conditioner then argan oil spray after the shower

• +1
recommend me the hair product you used
Let me check my bag I have way too many products and got a bit drunk lmao

• JFL
i used coconutoil / or olive oil before i use organic shampoo and conditioner (once a week) in filtered shower and then i put argan oil on my hair and its soo smooth and high volume and its curly so the curls collect nicely on the top of my head look fresh af ngl tbh

• Love it
i used coconutoil / or olive oil before i use organic shampoo and conditioner (once a week) in filtered shower and then i put argan oil on my hair and its soo smooth and high volume and its curly so the curls collect nicely on the top of my head look fresh af ngl tbh
mirin

i got potential for curly hair but it's so dry it's straight/wavy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
It's dry... you have wavy/curly hair, you need less shampoo (2 times a week) and you need to start using conditioner (you can wash your hair with conditioner every day).

Good product for wavy/curly hair are "Cantu Shea Butter Cleansing Shampoo + Hydrating Conditioner"
"Cantu Coconut Curling Cream (dont rinse this one)" and "L.A.Looks Sport X treme Hold level 10 hold Hair Gel (dont rinse this one either)" for the last two you apply them after conditioner and then you dry your hair with a hairdryer(low speed) with the product still on your hair.
Sometimes i use 2 drop of moroccan argan oil as a finish.

If you didnt understand something just ask, im not english,

Last edited:
  • Love it
i meant moisturized and healthy
Imtheory buy a conditioner in reality my hair is just as shit w conditioner as before
Get a perm or straighten it i will do tha ttoo

• +1
It's dry... you have wavy/curly hair, you need less shampoo (2 times a week) and you need to start using conditioner (you can wash your hair with conditioner every day).

Good product for wavy/curly hair are "Cantu Shea Butter Cleansing Shampoo + Hydrating Conditioner"
"Cantu Coconut Curling Cream (dont rinse this one)" and "L.A.Looks Sport X treme Hold level 10 hold Hair Gel (dont rinse this one either)" for the last two you apply them after conditioner and then you dry your hair with a hairdryer(low speed) with the product still on your hair.

If you didnt understand something just ask, im not english.
this is why I still use this site mirin hard my brudda

Imma try everything you said High Iq as fuck. Is it okay if I don't blow dry my parents are gonna think thats gay?

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
this is why I still use this site mirin hard my brudda

Imma try everything you said High Iq as fuck. Is it okay if I don't blow dry my parents are gonna think thats gay?

Yeah you can wait, but it's gonna take a lot (like infinite time if you use the product that you are not suppose to rinse) https://www.youtube.com/c/ManesByMellGuido/videos (one of the best youtube channel for curly/wavy hair)

Also you need to do these movement when you apply conditioner (all the hair need to be soaked with it)

Btw i used to think that my hair were straight and just all the time dry, after the first time i used those products the girlfriend of my friend was trying to touch my hair all the fucking time when we went out for sushi and she said that she loves curly hair etc. etc.... imagine that after i got bullied for my shitty dry hair all my life :lul:.

• Woah
Yeah you can wait, but it's gonna take a lot (like infinite time if you use the product that you are not suppose to rinse) https://www.youtube.com/c/ManesByMellGuido/videos (one of the best youtube channel for curly/wavy hair)

Also you need to do these movement when you apply conditioner (all the hair need to be soaked with it)

Btw i used to think that my hair were straight and just all the time dry, after the first time i used those products the girlfriend of my friend was trying to touch my hair all the fucking time when we went out for sushi and she said that she loves curly hair etc. etc.... imagine that after i got bullied for my shitty dry hair all my life :lul:.

me too I thought I had straight hair but it's actually wavy now that I let it grow, it's just dry as fuck

Also mirin you stealing your friends bitch

imma do all this

I used this stuff called Aunt jackies it was good tbh

• +1
You put the Argan Oil with wet hair? Do use it everytime after a shower?

Sometimes i use 2 drop of moroccan argan oil as a finish.

If you didnt understand something just ask, im not english,
So I bought the cantu curling cream and some morocan argan oil. How do I apply the curling cream? Do I apply the argan oil after the curling cream when it's still wet?

So I bought the cantu curling cream and some morocan argan oil. How do I apply the curling cream? Do I apply the argan oil after the curling cream when it's still wet?

You apply the curling cream after you rinse the conditioner when the hairs are still wet, remember to not rinse the curling cream, you apply the morocan oil on top of the curling cream (only 2 max 3 drops)

• +1
  • Love it
You apply the curling cream after you rinse the conditioner when the hairs are still wet, remember to not rinse the curling cream, you apply the morocan oil on top of the curling cream (only 2 max 3 drops)
I actually found that subreddit for curly hair

I'm reading up on the curly girl method and understand what you said and why you recommended the sports gel

• +1
Reactions: aphelios and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
You put the Argan Oil with wet hair? Do use it everytime after a shower?

Argan oil is best on damp hair a lil so after i shower i softly dry my hair for a few min and then i put some on. I only do it about 2x a week. 1 after i shampoo and then 1 couple days afte

• +1