Why is my headshape fucked up?

T

tryingtofindsolution

Bronze
Warned for deleting the pics on the thread.
I took a look at myself and decided I will not do any hard looksmaxing by surgery,or a hair transplant which would transform me,not because I do not want to,but because it is unrealistic for now and I do not know if my savings will allow me to spend something like 20k euros only on that,and the number of procedures I would require to become a high tier normie or Chad is too high and some of them require surgery,so I will put off the idea for now,although never say never!I salute you guys for your courage and the willingness to get surgeries to better the way you look,it takes courage time and hard earned money to do it.Anyway do it because looks are important in dating that I noticed it when I lost my hair,it is much more difficult to get dates now and keep girlfriends than it was ever before,hell a girl who seemed to have a crush on me avoided me when she saw my bald head.But I am curious,why the hell is my headshape fucked up?Is it because of my large forehead or because of my temporalis muscle?

How old are you

:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Youre skull is fucked because you're subhuman bro.

• +1
Reactions: Over
:feelskek: 👉 :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 4446
u are balding hard its over for u
Letlts 18

cut off your head meat
A2f4979bd54fcdc3178f858ceb4e8062

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Chowdog and maxmendietta
Go slay bro psl 6.5 just need to dye hair black ded srs

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kramer, LemmeRope and androgenic
Actually you have a decent skull shape for being bald in my opinion. If I went bald it would be truly over for me

• +1
You need hair. You need a Hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
His chin is a bit wimpy tbh, with a viking beard and some steroids he should be able to find a girl willing to have sex with him (especially if said girl is a negress.)
i have had plenty of girls.....

His chin is a bit wimpy tbh, with a viking beard and some steroids he should be able to find a girl willing to have sex with him (especially if said girl is a negress.)
Although it is more difficult for me to find a girlfriend than good looking guys

lol actually only his chin is avarage in his face, egg shape head and narrow potato jaw

Please get a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Over
Please get a hair system
I need money for that as I said,anyway I would get a hair transplant if I had the money.But anyway do I look much better with hair then?

I need money for that as I said,anyway I would get a hair transplant if I had the money.But anyway do I look much better with hair then?

Hair alone can boost you up to 2 points and going bald is a death sentence for 95% of men

• +1
Reactions: Over, LordNorwood and prgfromnl
View attachment 226035

View attachment 226038

Hair alone can boost you up to 2 points and going bald is a death sentence for 95% of men
I know I know,especially for meit would boost me up a lot,anyway I have seen the video with the guy in the picture ahhaha
Go slay bro psl 6.5 just need to dye hair black ded srs
Now I know what is wrong with my head after your fucking retarded post.No wonder some of you dumbfucks cannot even get a girlfriend even althoug you look much better than the average man

Last edited:
norwooding is so fucking brutal. i feel like i have a panic attack every time i think im losing hair.

you need a hair transplant ASAP, your upper third is too wide

norwooding is so fucking brutal. i feel like i have a panic attack every time i think im losing hair.

I know,but i cannot have it so I think I wll just have to be happy with my fucked up hairline and live my life as an ugly man,trying not to be cucked by my next girlfriend..

or find meaning in other things

skinny fat and balding are your biggest problems. Though your lower third is moderately recessed, that would require double jaw surgery to fix, so probably not worth it.

If you are norwooding that hard at 27, hair transplants would probably just be a waste of money. Either start wearing a hair piece or run Roid , bald and Tat game

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
You have typicall wimp skull
Large neurocranium, small splanchocranium
Viscerocranium

Sorry man

• +1
Hair is gone, best thing you can do is shave it off and testosteronemaxx hard.

Also collagenmaxx, your skin looks like shit mate. Look stressed/depressed. Never wear glasses again. You might only be able to get gooks but that’s better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, LordNorwood and DarkTriadPeerReview
RTTmaxx asap (RTT = Roids-Tattoos-Tan), shave head, grow a Bradley Martin beard and that's it. Good luck, bro

I knew a lot of you here were some stupid fucks,but I thought that having spent time in such a forum you would have known that face>body/height everytime,so why the fuck are you suggesting me to do roids which would make me lose hair quicker instead of hair transplants and hair systems.What I need is hair and do a body to head hair transplant maybe.

buy more stocks

Your problem is that you have a weak chin and jaw and also your mouth(lips) is a little bit awkward and obviously a hair transplant. In your place I would gather money and do those surgeries.

Abd why do I have to do that when I have had girlfriends and fuckbuddies and will have in the future?

Well, you are doing these surgeries for YOU and not to look good for your girlfriends or fuckbuddies. If you hate yourself how you look in the mirror and photos, then do these surgeries, if not don't to them if you say you have a lot of girlfriends and fuckbuddies.

Abd why do I have to do that when I have had girlfriends and fuckbuddies and will have in the future?
Bro, you will never get the hair quality required for slaying these days, unless you get a hair system. Because of THIS we're recommending you to hop on roids, build some nice muscle mass, lose the remaining hair, grow a goddamn beard and that's it (+some other surgery stuff said by other guys in here).

Bro, you will never get the hair quality required for slaying these days, unless you get a hair system. Because of THIS we're recommending you to hop on roids, build some nice muscle mass, lose the remaining hair, grow a goddamn beard and that's it (+some other surgery stuff said by other guys in here).
I know but it still is better than no hair.I am not interested in slating honestly,I want a LTR but I think that my looks have stopped me from getting that that is why I want one but anyway with the money and the pain/risk surgery takes I think I will not have one

Well in other words I am fucked hahah,nayway would would my PSL rating be?

I know but it still is better than no hair.I am not interested in slating honestly,I want a LTR but I think that my looks have stopped me from getting that that is why I want one but anyway with the money and the pain/risk surgery takes I think I will not have one
Currently it is better than being bald, but you are rapidly approaching the tipping point where you would be better off shaving your head. I would set the over and under on that at 4 years.

I knew a lot of you here were some stupid fucks,but I thought that having spent time in such a forum you would have known that face>body/height everytime,so why the fuck are you suggesting me to do roids which would make me lose hair quicker instead of hair transplants and hair systems.What I need is hair and do a body to head hair transplant maybe.
Because there are a few other options for you. I agree that roids is a second tier option but roid-tat-tan (@cocainecowboy credit, miss u bruh) is a legit route someone could take. It depends on height and frame to some degree though.
I would say hair transplant A S A P or a hair system.
Well in other words I am fucked hahah,nayway would would my PSL rating be?
Ngl lie man like a 2.5
Currently it is better than being bald, but you are rapidly approaching the tipping point where you would be better off shaving your head. I would set the over and under on that at 4 years.
he is pretty much at that point rn imo, it looks awful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and tryingtofindsolution
hair transplant niggu

• +1
also bruh just curious here
why tf did you let your hair get to this point without doing anything about it?

also bruh just curious here
why tf did you let your hair get to this point without doing anything about it?
Cause I learned late of finasteride,and also I enrolled in school to finish my masters degree so I am not working at the moment.When there is no money what the fuck could I do?Anyway a toupee would be a good choice but people know i am bald and I am in contact with a lot of people so it would be a death sentence from the social point of view.Now the only choice is finasteride,i used it 2 years ago but then I had some muscle weakness and I thoight it was caused by finasteride so I did not use it anymore and here I am.Also my hairloss is entirely genetic and I kinda knee I would lose my hair since I knew of the concept of hairloss so I kinda accepted it,also the people around me told me,just accept it,women dont care about looks and other bullshit like that,well it turns out they care a great deal...

• So Sad
Get hair transplant brother may Bo2cel guide you.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution