Why is my life so hard

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
I have every failo there is, physical and mental. Ok yes I could’ve been a starving child in Africa but compared to my peers i got the worst of it. I don’t deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte and 2 others
god hates us

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TaxEvasionmaxxer, apocalypse and 2 others
it gets better

its all random and we will die anyways. not like your failos are your fault, for the most part at least.
just do things u enjoy and adopt a stoic mindset, all we can do. try to become something if your looks aren't enough for this world. thats what i will do.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ryan
I have every failo there is, physical and mental. Ok yes I could’ve been a starving child in Africa but compared to my peers i got the worst of it. I don’t deserve this.
Like what

It doesnt get better for us truecels bro..

its all random and we will die anyways. not like your failos are your fault, for the most part at least.
just do things u enjoy and adopt a stoic mindset, all we can do. try to become something if your looks aren't enough for this world. thats what i will do.
I can’t do this though I’m mentally unwell

I can’t do this though I’m mentally unwell
some get born and killed by their drugged up parents, some get born severely deformed, some get born incels with mental illness. nothing is fair or makes sense in this world, it's all a bunch of nonesense. maybe if there is an afterlife, it is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20399
"Why is my life so hard"💁‍♂️

some get born and killed by their drugged up parents, some get born severely deformed, some get born incels with mental illness. nothing is fair or makes sense in this world, it's all a bunch of nonesense. maybe if there is an afterlife, it is better
And some are rich famous chads fucking pussy and doing what they love

And some are rich famous chads fucking pussy and doing what they love
yeah. I really wish I was someone else, I dislike most things about myself, but there's nothing we can do.
We are literally forced to be someone we aren't. Our looks and the way our brain works is not even our true selfes, it's just genetics. I don't even know if free will is real at this point.

If we all got to choose who we are, we would all be chads with low inhibition who are talented. But that choice is left up to god, for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 20399
Don't make me shoot myself bro please I am on the edge.

watch more paul thomas anderson movies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 20399
bet u wish u looked like this, JFL cope.
Ascention