Why is my oneitis a htb

schieviliefivant

schieviliefivant

Iron
My oneitis is a htb at best but I'm more attracted to her than stacies, wtf is wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Snowskinned and Darkeningstar
My oneitis is a htb at best but I'm more attracted to her than stacies, wtf is wrong with me
Woman are attracted to what they want, men are attracted to what they can get.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Gaygymmaxx and XazaqazaX
I don't know why she is, but it is normal that you like her more than other more beautiful ones.

It’s more like a halo effect. Like if someone is too attractive, you know you won’t get with her, but if she looks good but not good enough to be a model or something, you’ll fixate on her, at least that’s how it works with my dumba brain.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
It’s more like a halo effect. Like if someone is too attractive, you know you won’t get with her, but if she looks good but not good enough to be a model or something, you’ll fixate on her, at least that’s how it works with my dumba brain.
Yah, i see where ur coming from but im still attracted to my ex even though she fogs me

Yah, i see where ur coming from but im still attracted to my ex even though she fogs me
Your bound to be lol, she’s your ex. My self esteem is in the toilet so I tend to dumpster dive lol, but in enough time I might be able to go for actually good looking people I don’t break up with after 2 months lol.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Your type/emotional attachment

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Woman are attracted to what they want, men are attracted to what they can get.
she's a semi-famous celeb, I dont think I can get

It be like that fr

When I know a girl I like her way more than just seeing a person

u like her personnality, some stacies have no personality

but if she dont do yoga shes a lame and u are a fag

It be like that fr

When I know a girl I like her way more than just seeing a person
Agreed. In an autistic way you can put a character to the face if you know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
IMG 4179