Why is my oneitis still friendly to me

B

Broski

Zephir
Like she led me on a year ago, i blocked her and ignored her irl, even spread rumours, I messaged her for the first time in like 9 months and she was friendly to me wth. I wish she either hates me or wants to fuck not some friendly acquaintance treatment bullshit, especially when the guy she is with is some fat, tall, betabux simp ogre chris hemsworth ordered from wish ass looking mf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 16371
She doesn’t consider you a sexual partner. Your a beta orbiter friend orbiter

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend, NFA PB and 1 other person
She doesn’t consider you a sexual partner. Your a beta orbiter friend orbiter
Brutal...I literally ignored he for like 9 months even spread rumours and im still "a friend". She used to give me lots of IOIs and compliments, ever since she started relationship with him, she just gets nervous and standoffish around me.

Last edited:
she just needs ur validation. U are the one she goes to when she needs a dopamine boost

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend and tallnegga
she just needs ur validation. U are the one she goes to when she needs a dopamine boost
Still confused how the guy she is with would simp for her for 6 months and in that time she used to simp for me, but eventually he gets in a relationship with her, not the other way round. He's uglier than me too, he's just taller and extroverted.

Last edited:
Still confused how the guy she was with would simp for her for 6 months and in that time she used to simp for me, but eventually he gets in a relationship with her, not the other way round. He's uglier than me too, he's just taller and extroverted.
he probably is rich, extroverted = high smv, popularity, and is tall, if hes mtn or above that would be sufficient. Even in a relationship girls will still fish for validation, whether it will be in the gym, grocery store, or orbiters like you. There is always dopamine for them to catch

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Broski
he probably is rich, extroverted = high smv, popularity, and is tall, if hes mtn or above that would be sufficient. Even in a relationship girls will still fish for validation, whether it will be in the gym, grocery store, or orbiters like you. There is always dopamine for them to catch
How tf do I stop being an orbiter? I literally ceased all communication with her for almost a year, blocked her, ignored her, spread rumours and she still treated me friendly over text despite irl she gets flustered and nervous around me.

He is rich/extroverted/plays basketball (but is shit) but he's an ugly (LTN) nerdy ass mf sometimes I question the blackpill.

He is rich/extroverted/plays basketball (but is shit) but he's an ugly (LTN) nerdy ass mf sometimes I question the blackpill.
U got ur answer there. He is a tall, popular basketball player, even with a shit face his popularity/smv overcomes it.
How tf do I stop being an orbiter? I literally ceased all communication with her for almost a year, blocked her, ignored her, spread rumours and she still treated me friendly over text despite irl she gets flustered and nervous around me.
U need to get higher SMV basically. Whether its by looksmaxing. Finance maxing. Social circle maxing. In ur case its a popularity case. And that tall LTN basketball player is currently more popular than you.

• +1
Reactions: Broski