WHY IS MY PFL DIFFERENT IN BACK PICTURES?

Joshrc

Joshrc

Master
In the mirror my pfl looks the best. In front camera my pfl decreased a bit. In the back camera from some distance my pfl is subhuman tier. What should i trust i am getting crazy with this shit

My PFL and ESR looks shit from a distance when I take the pics with shitty phone cams. Maybe the professional cameras that cost above 5k with insane quality lenses won't distort it the same way, IDK.

I've never hired a professional photographer with such quality cameras for photo sessions though.

Film photography is superior to digital photography when comparing expensive and quality cameras. IMO it's worth investing in such a mogger film camera to take and collect quality pics of yourself in various settings like when traveling for example, and then digitize the chosen photos to post them on Instagram or on dating apps.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and rgvmogger07
My PFL and ESR looks shit from a distance when I take the pics with shitty phone cams. Maybe the professional cameras that cost above 5k with insane quality lenses won't distort it the same way, IDK.

I've never hired a professional photographer with such quality cameras for photo sessions though.

Film photography is superior to digital photography when comparing expensive and quality cameras. IMO it's worth investing in such a mogger film camera to take and collect quality pics of yourself in various settings like when traveling for example, and then digitize the chosen photos to post them on Instagram or on dating apps.
thanks for the tip