Why is my skin not responding to tretinoin

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
Ive been smothering my face in .05 daily with no effects do i have to inject ts for it to make a difference

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I do skincare but my skin doesnt care ahh post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, Gaygymmaxx and Jonas2k7
You mean why is your skin not reacting to tretinoin?

Tretinoin can take up to a year to show anti-aging effects on actual wrinkles.

>3 weeks
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, boss8055 and SubhumanForever
You mean why is your skin not reacting to tretinoin?

Tretinoin can take up to a year to show anti-aging effects on actual wrinkles.

>3 weeks
:lul:
I did tret for more than half a year , no results and I stopped it. After I stopped it my skin is way better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and violentrose
Absolutely doesn't take half a year or a year to see effects on acne. Make sure you're only applying it in the evening because it is unstable in both natural and artificial light. So you shouldn't be exposing your face to light once you have applied it.
Apply it in the evening, shortly before bed, leave it overnight, wake up, wash your face.

Idrc about wrinkles i just have some acne scars
Tretinoin is not very effective at getting rid of acne scars.

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
Give MSM, gelatin, vitamin C and tanning a try

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
Absolutely doesn't take half a year or a year to see effects on acne. Make sure you're only applying it in the evening because it is unstable in both natural and artificial light. So you shouldn't be exposing your face to light once you have applied it.
Apply it in the evening, shortly before bed, leave it overnight, wake up, wash your face.

Do you think i can apply it in the morning and night if im not being exposed to any sunlight to speed up the process + whats good for acne scars
Give MSM, gelatin, vitamin C and tanning a try
for acne scars ? Also how would tanning help
0.05 takes a year for clinical result.
Acne or anti aging ?

Do you think i can apply it in the morning and night if im not being exposed to any sunlight to speed up the process + whats good for acne scars

for acne scars ? Also how would tanning help

Acne or anti aging ?
both.

it is effective, although it takes a long time + its remodelling properties are limited.

• +1
Reactions: aids