Why is my torso literally NONEXISTENT?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Bruh I'm 5'7

ALL LEGS

Short ASF ASS TORSO

I stopped growing at 15 and my leg length is the same as my dads

But my dad is 5'10 and has a longer torso than me, 5x bigger frame and 5x bigger muscles snd weight

But we also have the same exact face

I noticed I have the same build as the 14 year old black niggas that have long ass legs and short torso build like me cuz they have another growth spurt coming in which their torso grows to match their legs

My dad said he was small like me in highschool and got big later but didnt go in much detail

Im about to be 19 in a couple months and havent grown all 4 years of highschool at all wtf bro

I even took MK677 and Aromasin for a year when I was 16 trying to heightmax while dirty bulking and lifting weights bruh

Give me my Dennis Rodman late growth spurt ascension already bruh I deserve it

But I think I got anterior pelvic tilt or some shit ppl tell me my posture fucked and I look like im arching my back mb if I posturemax n go to a chiropractor n shi maybe fix sum scoliosis I might have mb I can get taller

But I think I got anterior pelvic tilt or some shit ppl tell me my posture fucked and I look like im arching my back mb if I posturemax n go to a chiropractor n shi maybe fix sum scoliosis I might have mb I can get taller
like .5-1inch difference max but i would do it