Why is my waist/hip so big

zxim

zxim

Iron
I have a 38 inch hip for bottoms and when I feel my hip and waist bone are so fucking big, it’s mainly bone that makes up for my 38 inch hip and little to no fat.

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea
genetics i got it too

• So Sad
Reactions: fuse
Is there way to reduce it,
I would be mega frame mogger but my wide clavicles make up for it and make me above average frame mogger
of course not u cant make bone smaller

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I have a 38 inch hip for bottoms and when I feel my hip and waist bone are so fucking big, it’s mainly bone that makes up for my 38 inch hip and little to no fat.
Estrogen

fraud w loose shirts that are tight on your shoulders and chest only , will give attention only to ur frame and not hips and never wear suits regularly

are u fat? if yes its estrogen, if not, its genetics

Yeah females have wide hips retard probably developed a lot of bone there because of estrogen
bruh genetics exist and op said he has no fat there meaning hes prolly low bf so dont think hes likely developed wide hips due to high estrogen look at hernan drago he has wide ahh hips and has such a high t face, wide hip bones = genes

bruh genetics exist and op said he has no fat there meaning hes prolly low bf so dont think hes likely developed wide hips due to high estrogen look at hernan drago he has wide ahh hips and has such a high t face, wide hip bones = genes
I’m 25 to 27 bf with average fat at waist/hips, most fst is at the stomach

fraud w loose shirts that are tight on your shoulders and chest only , will give attention only to ur frame and not hips and never wear suits regularly
Nah I had loose shirts they make me look fatter and blocky, my frame is good so I just wear regular fit.

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning