Why is my weight stagnant?

grimjoww

grimjoww

Iron
I've been reducing my cals but still my weight is stagnant, some days im 2 kgs lighter and others im 2 kgs heavier so ig it's just water weight moving around but even after reducing cals my weight has been stagnant, is this a metabolism problem?

Solution
Rigged
Oh hi rigged,
Wsg
we talked on cord too, weight currently is around 77ish, used to weight 85ish, im 19 and like it was easy to lose those few kgs because i was eating a fuck ton and cutting down the cals was easier, i don't measure my cals, i eat intuitively and im p good at it too,
lmao, less u weight means u need so much less food i struggle cuz my req intake to lose weight used to be 1.5KCAL thats like 2-3 burgers lmao
problem started when my weight got stagnant at two different caloric intakes
Im assuming yk this since its common sense but the lower weight u r the less u need to eat, eat normally today and then measure the cals that “normal” will tell u why ur not losing weight

Click the checkmark to...
I've been reducing my cals but still my weight is stagnant, some days im 2 kgs lighter and others im 2 kgs heavier so ig it's just water weight moving around
Yes this is likely it
but even after reducing cals my weight has been stagnant, is this a metabolism problem?
What ur calories intake whats ur weight height and age

Yes this is likely it

What ur calories intake whats ur weight height and age
Oh hi rigged, we talked on cord too, weight currently is around 77ish, used to weight 85ish, im 19 and like it was easy to lose those few kgs because i was eating a fuck ton and cutting down the cals was easier, i don't measure my cals, i eat intuitively and im p good at it too, problem started when my weight got stagnant at two different caloric intakes

Oh hi rigged, we talked on cord too, weight currently is around 77ish, used to weight 85ish, im 19 and like it was easy to lose those few kgs because i was eating a fuck ton and cutting down the cals was easier, i don't measure my cals, i eat intuitively and im p good at it too, problem started when my weight got stagnant at two different caloric intakes
You're eating intuitively and you're surprised your weight is stagnant? Lmao

Tracking is too hectic bhai
If you're not losing weight and you're not willing to do what it takes to lose weight, what is anyone supposed to tell you? You don't have a metabolism problem you're just eating more calories than you think because you're not counting them lol

Oh hi rigged,
Wsg
we talked on cord too, weight currently is around 77ish, used to weight 85ish, im 19 and like it was easy to lose those few kgs because i was eating a fuck ton and cutting down the cals was easier, i don't measure my cals, i eat intuitively and im p good at it too,
lmao, less u weight means u need so much less food i struggle cuz my req intake to lose weight used to be 1.5KCAL thats like 2-3 burgers lmao
problem started when my weight got stagnant at two different caloric intakes
Im assuming yk this since its common sense but the lower weight u r the less u need to eat, eat normally today and then measure the cals that “normal” will tell u why ur not losing weight

Click the checkmark to close this for now but do this and DM me after, dont change what u eat just for this test to cope btw ik u might end up doing that try eating as close to as normal as u can

Solution
Wsg

Click the checkmark to close this for now but do this and DM me after, dont change what u eat just for this test to cope btw ik u might end up doing that try eating as close to as normal as u can
Uh yeah im aware but it's not that im not eating the req cals, how can it happen at two different caloric intakes? That was the original question but yeah you're right, might just be that im overeestimating how much i need, i need to retain my muscle mass so im eating very accordingly

Yeah you just MIGHT be right, maybe im just overestimating the cals i need
If you're not losing weight and you're not willing to do what it takes to lose weight, what is anyone supposed to tell you? You don't have a metabolism problem you're just eating more calories than you think because you're not counting them lol

Uh yeah im aware but it's not that im not eating the req cals, how can it happen at two different caloric intakes?
I mean bro u r kinda guessing ur cals tho 😭 2 different cal intakes while guessing the intake? Also how long did u do it for im sure yk that it takes a week usually to lose .5kg but also if ur not tracking the cals how do yk u didnt consitently mess up it happens
That was the original question but yeah you're right, might just be that im overeestimating how much i need, i need to retain my muscle mass so im eating very accordingly

I mean bro u r kinda guessing ur cals tho 😭 2 different cal intakes while guessing the intake? Also how long did u do it for im sure yk that it takes a week usually to lose .5kg but also if ur not tracking the cals how do yk u didnt consitently mess up it happens
I mean it's just "trust me bro" atp ngl, but it was like 250-300 cals reduction, i can tell u that but yeah you're right, tell me how i can track it while not having to count my calories (trust me bro i've tried it's hectic)

I mean it's just "trust me bro" atp ngl, but it was like 250-300 cals reduction, i can tell u that but yeah you're right, tell me how i can track it while not having to count my calories (trust me bro i've tried it's hectic)
I mean depends on what u eat i js look at the calories on the ingrediants i dont do like exact numbers like round then add up over the day isnt too much effort since i usually eat like 3x a day

I mean depends on what u eat i js look at the calories on the ingrediants i dont do like exact numbers like round then add up over the day isnt too much effort since i usually eat like 3x a day
I eat 2 times a day

I eat 2 times a day
Yeh whenever u eat js count macros add it up u also have to count drinks i usually js kinda guess the calories then add them up like if i eat a burger i might no check and just do +400 cereal +300 etc but im not trying to lose or gain weight rn so not ideal js count the calories on the back of ur food

Yeh whenever u eat js count macros add it up u also have to count drinks i usually js kinda guess the calories then add them up like if i eat a burger i might no check and just do +400 cereal +300 etc but im not trying to lose or gain weight rn so not ideal js count the calories on the back of ur food
Ight thanks bhai