why is my wife having so many private yoga lessons

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
she keeps forcing me to hire an expensive yoga coach multiple times a day. in the morning and at night He is not even good at yoga but she says "he has something special about him". It's very weird. My current theories are that they are planning my birthday party or she just wants to get really good at yoga
please let me know your theories about this strange situation. It doesn't make sense in my mind. Whos needs 2hrs of yoga a day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, Vermilioncore, BeanletMogger and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, Klasik616, Lynxress and 1 other person
she keeps forcing me to hire an expensive yoga coach multiple times a day. in the morning and at night He is not even good at yoga but she says "he has something special about him". It's very weird. My current theories are that they are planning my birthday party or she just wants to get really good at yoga
please let me know your theories about this strange situation. It doesn't make sense in my mind. Whos needs 2hrs of yoga a day
does she come back soaking wet?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and glizzygnasher68
u ever play the storyline in GTA 5?

• +1
u ever play the storyline in GTA 5?

yeah. Its a very different situation tho. My wife would never sleep with another man. She doesn't even want to sleep with me. let alone some random guy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, BeanletMogger, Imretarded? and 5 others
yeah. Its a very different situation tho. My wife would never sleep with another man. She doesn't even want to sleep with me. let alone some random guy
make sure to buy her a new LV bag for all the hard work she has been doing around the house to keep the family together brah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing and TechnoBoss
Does she like playing Resident Evil by any chance?

• +1
Jfl

• +1
When literal cucks lifemog you then you know shit is bad

• +1
Why not take the yoga lessons with your wife together, so you can be sure nothing unusual happens...
6921604-milfbody-charli-phoenix-053_880x660.jpg
6921613-milfbody-charli-phoenix-062_880x660.jpg
6921612-milfbody-charli-phoenix-061_880x660.jpg
6921624-milfbody-charli-phoenix-073_880x660.jpg
6921630-milfbody-charli-phoenix-079_880x660.jpg

• +1
Why not take the yoga lessons with your wife together, so you can be sure nothing unusual happens...
6921604-milfbody-charli-phoenix-053_880x660.jpg
6921613-milfbody-charli-phoenix-062_880x660.jpg
6921612-milfbody-charli-phoenix-061_880x660.jpg
6921624-milfbody-charli-phoenix-073_880x660.jpg
6921630-milfbody-charli-phoenix-079_880x660.jpg
she doesn't allow me as its her private time

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Gonthar
Very strange that you're a cuck

• +1