MMs make MMs
Why is that word so offensive? And why do black people say nigga all the time

Meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 616
It aint nigger

nigger = negro = black

those who get triggered because they feel ashamed for being black

Slavery context I believe. Idk why they say that them selfs tho.

Because it's derogatory, white slave masters would say that while wiping the africans. Negro is fine, it's just black, but nigger is like defaming the meaning of the word black, to mean something inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, no_hope_left, Avoidant and 1 other person
Because it's derogatory, white slave masters would say that while wiping the africans. Negro is fine, it's just black, but nigger is like defaming the meaning of the word black, to mean something inferior
ok negro

Nigger is what old slave owners would call their slaves as an insult think of it like gook or sandnig. Nigga was a way of taking the word back as their own it’s like bro for them [source 90s rap psl lingo]

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
but nigga is also a slave term. just modernized

derogatory word that slave masters used.

I've beaten 3 peoples asses for purposely saying say.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and RichardSpencel
me and my black friend irl call each other nigga as a joke: wasup ma nigga

don't know about the nigger tho

its not the word itself which is offensive but its what it represents or at least what it used to represent, it was a word used by white people usually to put down black people and make them feel inferior because of there skin colour. most black people today if your friends with them and they know the context dont take offence to it anymore though as it doesn't have the same representation as it used to have.

also the reason the reason why black people usually say nigger a lot is because the word has no more offence to them as it doesn't mean the same thing as years ago and is just as neutral as the word friend or bro to them as it is not used in a demeaning fashion.