Why is no one playing sports anymore

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
I go to big parks in my city so many times it is either me alone or just the same people over and over. Is everyone rotting what happened to all the sports jocks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 29258, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
its summer
when are you supposed to play sports the winter lol. no one trying to get flamed in 1v1s basketball no more everyone is cucked

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, JL~, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
you‘ll always find people to play soccer with

when are you supposed to play sports the winter lol. no one trying to get flamed in 1v1s basketball no more everyone is cucked
theyre busy living out ur wet dreams at parties

When I was a kid / teen we used to fight over the soccer fields. Now I move past them, always empty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258, Abhorrence, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
you‘ll always find people to play soccer with
bullshit i play by major fields no one plays soccer. i go to major park in my city it has tennis basketball and soccer but it is always empty
theyre busy living out ur wet dreams at parties
just based of stereotypes about what u hear about incels. my wet dreams are more violent

whenever I go to the park, it's all jews, asians, and blacks. white people are too fat and lazy to do anything outside anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies, horizontallytall and 1 other person
When I was a kid / teen we used to fight over the soccer fields. Now I move past them, always empty.
ye for basketball courts too i remember we had to keep walking to find empty courts. sometimes we had to go to 6 different schools to find a net open now they are always open

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
whenever I go to the park, it's all jews, asians, and blacks. white people are too fat and lazy to do anything outside anymore
white people play baseball or hockey only organized sports with lots of gear not soccer and basketball where u just go and show up and play

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
believe it or not I dont even see black people that often playing basketball anymore. Just WTF is happening to the world

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and rubberduck
ye for basketball courts too i remember we had to keep walking to find empty courts. sometimes we had to go to 6 different schools to find a net open now they are always open
Yes. Also sometimes we got a good field and we would play for a while but a bunch of 20+ years old would just come and tell us to fuck off. Nothing we could do, just off to the next field.

Good times.

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Yes. Also sometimes we got a good field and we would play for a while but a bunch of 20+ years old would just come and tell us to fuck off. Nothing we could do, just off to the next field.

Good times.
what happened to those times. everyone just rotting inside now?

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
what happened to those times. everyone just rotting inside now?
Apparently. I don't get it tho, we had TV and videogames too, we could've easily rot too, but we choose to play outside. Everyone did.

The new generation is just different. Well, we grew on Dragon Ball Z and they grew on lesbian shows.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Bushman and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
white people play baseball or hockey only organized sports with lots of gear not soccer and basketball where u just go and show up and play
yeah, that's more of a niche thing. i'm talking just regular people who decide to do something outside that day. way bigger percent of minorities than their percent of the population here

bro even tennis you will find a bigger percent of black people than their share of the population

I see teens playing basketball like everyday . Too NT for me

where I live niggers always come to the park near my house to play basketball

i hear them howling and barking and getting aggressive through my window

can smell their weed stench from here too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Bushman and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
where I live niggers always come to the park near my house to play basketball

i hear them howling and barking and getting aggressive through my window

can smell their weed stench from here too
based

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
My siblings and I were always outside.
Catching bugs, frogs, and lizards.
We’d ride bikes with the other neighborhood kids. It was like those nineties Disney movies where a group of protagonists would go on adventures with their shitty bikes. Video games and TVwere a thing back then too

i never see kids playing outside anymore.
Nobody rides their bike with their buddies
The soccer fields are empty, with the exception of some Mexicans playing pickup.
everything is becoming dumbed down and soulless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Clark69, HitAndRun and 1 other person
I play hockey

Makes zero sense. There's more kids/teenagers than ever before but basketball courts, soccer fields, skate parks .etc. are always empty

You never see young people ride bicycles too. I think it's because of technology booming in the late 00's and early 10's. Before that, gaming and the internet were seen as nerd hobbies. But kids nowadays are given phones, consoles and tablets, which fucks with their brains. Modern society also plays a big part in it too

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 29155
Legit I never see white people anymore in the big cities, just fob ethnics slaving away