Why is no one talking about this potential psl god.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Last time i said that alfredo hernandaz was a potential psl god I was violated by wveryone so i left the topic there but then everyone picked up on him. This time ill say the same and hopefully cunts dont hate on this guy and me.

IMG 3136
IMG 3137
IMG 3138

He's gay isnt he

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
Last time i said that alfredo hernandaz was a potential psl god I was violated by wveryone so i left the topic there but then everyone picked up on him. This time ill say the same and hopefully cunts dont hate on this guy and me.

View attachment 3223776View attachment 3223777View attachment 3223778

Because he has near perfect face but hes 5ft11 with small frame. U need big frame if ur average height or its over for u. woman want to feel protected and in bed want to feel like they are being fkd by a man.

bc we arent fags

Because he has near perfect face but hes 5ft11 with small frame. U need big frame if ur average height or its over for u. woman want to feel protected and in bed want to feel like they are being fkd by a man.
He is 6’1.

He is 6’1.
I searched and saw a vid of him in motion hes an 8 tbh if he was 6ft5 with big frame maybe id give him a ten. He looks amazing in some pics but not as good in motion.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Insane appeal, gay alien copers will cope

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
You guys are glazing this dude way too much. He's a Chad, yes, but he's nothing too exceptional

His face isn't that appealing and there's models with way higher PSL around

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
There's literally thousands of underrated psl gods out in the world

Sadly the looksmaxx community focuses on the same 3 faggyts year after year

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jojobarret
Insane appeal, gay alien copers will cope
Yes good descirption of urself. He has ideal face but shit frame but cant call him a 10 in looksmax (slaying terms)

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum