Why is nobody going ER?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
I mean, don't some people feel that they are stuck in a body unchosen by them, that only leads to humiliation and defamation by others who should have been close to them?

Where does all this pain and anger go? How do they get rid of it?
I mean, if it was me...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Dystopian, ROTTING and 2 others
loled at thread title tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
"umm hello agent smith, this is fbi?" :geek::geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
1) ER is pointless unless you target someone (ie: stacies, or someone who wronged you), ER literally killed fellow incels
2) you will always be remembered like an incel killer, not exactly the way someone wants to remembered

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ROTTING, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
Takes a lot of balls, and most don’t want their family to get shit thrown at them. And most people just become suicidal not homicidal

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23017, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Takes a lot of balls, and most don’t want their family to get shit thrown at them. And most people just become suicidal not homicidal
Someone has to be totally insane to want to go homicidal, and pissed at the world wanting to cause pain
Most people just get depressed at the pain they feel and want to rope not make others feel the same pain

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and ROTTING
Someone has to be totally insane to want to go homicidal, and pissed at the world wanting to cause pain
Most people just get depressed at the pain they feel and want to rope not make others feel the same pain
Most people realize that no one is to blame for their shortcomings.
Elliot believed he deserved much more, he couldn't understand why women didn't want him
Basically everyone here understands why women don't want them and they don't think they deserve really anything, so nothing will happen really

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and Erik-Jón
Elliot believed he deserved much more, he couldn't understand why women didn't want him
Basically everyone here understands why women don't want them and they don't think they deserve really anything, so nothing will happen really
although I can see these three going ER

@_MVP_ @juste @height

thoughts? @FBI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 23017 and juste
Yeah but I don’t want to die because some people have shit genetics and are crazy

Last edited:
i remember talking to some ricecel on reddit after stumbling across his posts mentioning how he’s an incel because he’s 5”3, asian and ugly, I tried to encourage him to go ER but he said he would never do that because he isn’t crazy.

my reddit account was reported and banned after that conversation, no clue why or how.

• JFL
Reactions: klamus, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Yeah but I don’t want to die because some people have shit genetics and are crazy
Don't worry If I go ER I'm gonna kill just orthodontists and the guys that created tinder (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Erik-Jón
1) ER is pointless unless you target someone (ie: stacies, or someone who wronged you), ER literally killed fellow incels
2) you will always be remembered like an incel killer, not exactly the way someone wants to remembered
The second one is your future hahah loser

Don't worry If I go ER I'm gonna kill just orthodontists and the guys that created tinder (y)
I’ve never been to a orthodontist before because I don’t have teeth problems, I’ve never had my wisdom teeth removed either because my jaws so big it can fit more then I already have

You should just be mad at your parents tbh

I mean, don't some people feel that they are stuck in a body unchosen by them, that only leads to humiliation and defamation by others who should have been close to them?

I mean, if it was me...

MEDS
MEDS
MEDS
MEDS
MEDS
MEDS

what If killed just truck drivers?
You’d get slapped silly and your gun would be taken away from you from the first Truck Driver who is bald, fat, has a wife and cheats on her with lot lizards and is as normie as they come.

I mean, if it was me...
because going ER means at the end of the day we are throwing our lives away for pussy

I mean, if it was me...
Cause ER was fucking insane. If u look at the faggot he could have easily been a prettyboy slayer. Plus he was fucking rich too. Bro had a decent hand, some might even say a good hand. But he fucking blew it cause he was dumbass narc who didn't have looks to back up such a narcy personality. He was somewhat likeable he could have gotten some bitches. Maybe not stacies but def had some relationships