Why is nobody making money from blackpill??

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Pick up artistry is a multi million dollar business. Fitness also multi billion industry. Self improvement also huge huge market.
At the same time nobody makes money from blackpill knowledge.

I know so much about male aesthethics/looksmaxing and invested many many hours reading and studying this shit. I easily could help so many guys with money to ascend and life a 10x better life.

Last edited:
I’m going to be a self proclaimed surgeon

Surgeons do

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Chadelite, EdwardCullen and 10 others
Pick up artistry is a multi million dollar business. Fitness also multi billion industry. Self improvement also huge huge market.

I know so much about male aesthethics/looksmaxing and invested many many hours reading and studying this shit. I easily could help so many guys with money to ascend and life a 10x better life.
Because it’s the truth, you can’t sell the truth. The blackpill is everywhere, the blackpill cannot be avoided once exposed and reconciled with. Once you’re in you’re in.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, mulattomaxxer and HowAmIAlive123
just pay money to a "blackpill coach" to get depressed theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Kmscurry, manletofpeace81 and 8 others
Become a looksmaxxing coach then.

Wait... there’s people giving advice for free on weird internet forums and experienced plastic surgeons who are already getting rich doing it? Reconsider your career path

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 10524
Quoves is making money from it.
I think alot of money could be made knowing what surgery or soft methods are availeble for someone to look better and morph it professionally. Nowadays plastic surgeons decide it or "culture". Not all surgeons got great aesthetics views and culture is like get a nose job brah and u ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator

@faceandlms and @incelstv make some beer money from the black pill. I think there are lots of Youtubers who teach looksmaxxing on Youtube and earn money from it.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
How exactly would that look like? People pay you for a session and you go „You ain‘t 6,4 and Psl 6 so now you‘ll have to kill yourself“?

Once i

One time i got a youtube add for an looksmaxing program

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7753 and 6’1cel