Why is One testicle bigger than the other

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I sent a dick pic to a girl and she said "your balls just don't look right" because one of my testicle is bigger than the other and hangs lower. I didnt know that girls cared about men's balls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Iasacrko
Send it to @Gengar and he’ll tell u what’s up

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Send it to @Gengar and he’ll tell u what’s up
No need for that. Anyway, it's normal for testicles to hang unevenly. One is supposed to hang lower than the other, it's completely normal.

No need for that. Anyway, it's normal for testicles to hang unevenly. One is supposed to hang lower than the other, it's completely normal.
You’d know a lot about big balls wouldn’t you gengar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You’d know a lot about big balls wouldn’t you gengar
Yes, as an owner of big, low-hanging balls, I would know this stuff. Though it depends on the season. In the winter it's like 404.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
A girl noticed that my balls look disproportionate after I sent her a pic dick pic she made fun of it and sent a laughing emoji is it over?

Yes, as an owner of big, low-hanging balls, I would know this stuff. Though it depends on the season. In the winter it's like 404.
Don’t worry my sunni brother. As long as you have Gengar’s HUGH JASS balls you’ll be okay.

I sent a dick pic to a girl and she said "your balls just don't look right" one of my testicle is bigger than the other and hangs lower. I didnt know that girls cared about men's balls
pic or larp

my balls are very big for some reason I don’t know why

I sent a dick pic to a girl and she said "your balls just don't look right" because one of my testicle is bigger than the other and hangs lower. I didnt know that girls cared about men's balls
Ive never known someone that has 1 ball bigger than the other, but for me 1 of mine is smaller than the other

Women standard are sky high . It's over for trsticlecels