Images 30

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
It's always raining

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and RAITEIII
Shit weather. Expensive. People Don't really talk to people outside of immediate friends group so it's all a bit hostile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cornnyy, Chadelite and 1 other person
Smoking fags and eating faggots will do that to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadelite and 1 other person
It's a shit country, that's why the usa mogs to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Krezo @Mr_Norwood

• +1
Because it’s the fucking uk have u saw our weather? It’s fucking shite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I AM HAPPY 24/7 SON

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cornnyy and Chadelite
  • +1
they have shit weather i think

• +1
They are all pale mayo birdshit skin inbred crooked yellow teeth fuckers who age in dog years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 5204 and 6 others
Weather has nothing to do with it.

I’ve been told that things used To be very different 30+ years ago. Everybody was friendly with each other and knew everybody on your street etc.

now you probably don’t even knowyour next door neighbour

people’s Overall physical and mental health continues to dwindle.

people have been taught to trust nobody.

people just isolate themselves through media.

The weather is good in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
They don’t pretend like the others

• +1
Our country is flooded with leeching immigrants and we get called racist if we object

Apparently brexit and being a normal country with a sensible immigration policy is an act of the devil

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Our country is flooded with leeching immigrants and we get called racist if we object

Apparently brexit and being a normal country with a sensible immigration policy is an act of the devil
Immigrant cope

Majority of the UK is white

The biggest number of immigrants are polish people so don't try and say muh Muslims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Immigrant cope

The biggest number of immigrants are polish people so don't try and say muh Muslims

Nationality and race are irrelevant. They're still immigrants and not my people.

I was in London last month for can few days. Didn't get served by a British person once. Everyone is foreign

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Patient A and 1 other person
Nationality and race are irrelevant. They're still immigrants and not my people.

I was in London last month for can few days. Didn't get served by a British person once. Everyone is foreign
And?

Without immigrants toy would have lost ww2

Most of the army was Indians and afircans

What happednd to Muslims then?

If it wasn't for them u wouldn't be typing here and u complain abt them coming here for a better life

It isnt "ur country"

U owe the commonwealth it belongs to them more than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
And?

Without immigrants toy would have lost ww2

Most of the army was Indians and afircans

What happednd to Muslims then?

If it wasn't for them u wouldn't be typing here and u complain abt them coming here for a better life

It isnt "ur country"

U owe the commonwealth it belongs to them more than you

You just proved my point...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
shit weather and 95% of people are subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2597
You just proved my point...
Jfl at ethinics thinking uk is their country, I'm black and live in the UK, but ofc I woudnt say I'm British.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Patient A
Jfl at ethinics thinking uk is their country, I'm black and live in the UK, but ofc I woudnt say I'm British.
Well, you are British technically if you were born in Britain you stupid nigger.

Immigrant cope

STFU YOU STUPID CURRYCEL, ITS NOT ABOUT RACISM ITS ABOUT YOU FOREIGN CUNTS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY AND UNDERCUTTING THE NATIVES WORKING FOR LOWER WAGES AND THEREBY BRINGING ALL WAGES DOWN AND TAKING JOBS

@Mr_Norwood
@Chadelite the hate began with the money you paki fuck
Tbh I’m not even racist tbh

• +1
Jfl at ethinics thinking uk is their country, I'm black and live in the UK, but ofc I wouldn't say I'm British.

It's very typical for immigrants in the UK and probably other western nations.
Once they get comfortable and their foot is under the table they become bitter, ungrateful and then clutching at straws to justify their presence

The Poles do it as well with the ww2 thing.. - 'Muh 303 Squadron' fought in the battle of britain ww2 therefore......... We can all come into your country and take take take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and Deleted member 2597
Once they get comfortable and their foot is under the table they become bitter, ungrateful and then clutching at straws to justify their presence

The Poles do it as well with the ww2 thing.. - 'Muh 303 Squadron' fought in the battle of britain ww2 therefore......... We can all come into your country and take take take.
More like 100s of millions of ethnics fought for Britain while ur actual army was small

• +1
Well, you are British technically if you were born in Britain you stupid nigger.

STFU YOU STUPID CURRYCEL, ITS NOT ABOUT RACISM ITS ABOUT YOU FOREIGN CUNTS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY AND UNDERCUTTING THE NATIVES WORKING FOR LOWER WAGES AND THEREBY BRINGING ALL WAGES DOWN AND TAKING JOBS

@Mr_Norwood
@Chadelite the hate began with the money you paki fuck
Tbh I’m not even racist tbh

• +1
Weather has nothing to do with it.

I’ve been told that things used To be very different 30+ years ago. Everybody was friendly with each other and knew everybody on your street etc.

now you probably don’t even knowyour next door neighbour

people’s Overall physical and mental health continues to dwindle.

people have been taught to trust nobody.

people just isolate themselves through media.

The weather is good in my opinion
In my area my family was the only indian, when we moved there 15 yrs ago. Everyone was very friendly and we all knew each other. Now 3/4 of the people who live here are non-white and now everyone keeps themselves to themselves and are not so friendly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and Deleted member 2597
London is actually a good place I was in the capital for 1 week but yeah local peoples are always angry and the food is bad

• +1

Lol, at thinking immigrants deserve anything when Britain leiterally colonised most of them. To be honest if ur black or ethinic just go to the usa, it's better for us, the uk doesn't need us.

• +1
Shit weather and it just looks like shit its full of council houses and ugly buildings i notice as soon as i get back from another country the drive back to my house is always so depressing due to the drastic change looking out the car window at the grey sky and red brick council houses Jfl at england :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, wristcel and Deleted member 3702
Shit weather and it just looks like shit its full of council houses and ugly buildings i notice as soon as i get back from another country the drive back to my house is always so depressing due to the drastic change looking out the car window at the grey sky and red brick council houses Jfl at england :lul:
You mean that outside of your bullshit holiday trips, your real life is shit right, not England.

ENGLAND MOGS
Ec01b8ddb0c555a7097d9506d1652a42

grey sky and red brick council houses Jfl at england :lul:

:heart::heart:
050694 ca4262b4

council houses mog the shit out of the Private new build houses that are built.

250px Cwmbran tower block

tbh I could only somewhat understand your depression if you lived in one of these soviet style slum tower blocks that they used to throw up.

grey sky Jfl at england :lul:

Grey sky doesn't matter when you are happy. Fuck the sun. We get enough of it.
you honestly think the sky being blue everyday is going to make you happy?
KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Bump

• +1
Bumo don't let patients a comment go unnoticed :chad:

• +1