Why is Portugal such a weird country?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Why do u niggas look like arabs and are manlets??

Sometimes I wonder if Brazil is such a shitty country because it was colonized by the portuguese

Anyways it just shows how much of a shit Brazil is since those indios couldnt fight against portugueses

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, R@m@ and lutte
8fe.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Why do u niggas look like arabs and are manlets??

Sometimes I wonder if Brazil is such a shitty country because it was colonized by the portuguese

Anyways it just shows how much of a shit Brazil is since those indios couldnt fight against portugueses
They speak Portuguese

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I will punch your head against a locker if you say that again faggot. I am portuguese and I heightmogged most people in amsterdam at the age of 15 with rougly 170cm. Also, arabs? JFL we have no arab blood faggot

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Shut the fuck up you drug addict, keep crying for my country that hasn't been jewed like the rest of Europe, keep crying for Porto that defeated juventus yesterday, you abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I will punch your head against a locker if you say that again faggot. I am portuguese and I heightmogged most people in amsterdam at the age of 15 with rougly 170cm. Also, arabs? JFL we have no arab blood faggot
heightmoggs>
170cm>
netherlands>

nigga stop lying you don't mog shit at 170cm

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, MaxxedOrRope, Deleted member 12923 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
heightmoggs>
170cm>
netherlands>

nigga stop lying you don't mog shit at 170cm
Cope. I am obviously not 170 anymore but I was at the time and taller than at least 70% of people.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope and Entschuldigung
Cope. I am obviously not 170 anymore but I was at the time and taller than at least 70% of people.
170cm (5'5) mogs nursery school children :lul: Plus Portuguese is a fucking useless language.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and loromate
Seja como for ainda somos melhor que o vosso lixo a que gostam de chamar Brasil.

Sim é mais dificil de comer gajas mas a qualidade de vida não tem comparação e a mistura genética é quase perfeita no que toca ao aparecimento de individuos com fenótipo nórdico e mediterrânico.

Last edited:
Seja como for ainda somos melhor que o vosso lixo a que gostam de chamar Brasil.

Sim é mais dificil de comer gajas mas a qualidade de vida não tem comparação e a mistura genética é quase perfeita no que toca ao aparecimento de individuos com fenótipo nórdico e mediterrânico.
Rapariga

Portuguese is the ideal language for shemales

Jfl Brazil is much better than Portugal + you niggas are ugly as fuark and short, your height average is smaller than ours even tho you niggas are "white"(actually you are all arabs and jews)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Jfl Brazil is much better than Portugal + you niggas are ugly as fuark and short, your height average is smaller than ours even tho you niggas are "white"(actually you are all arabs and jews)
Your country is a shithole, just because its easy to fuck some poor ass favela pussy doesn't mean shit. Those things you said are a part of the truth, but not entirely it.

Half of you look more arab than actual arabs.

You guys look like refugees from syria.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate