ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
you do 15 one day, then get a couple days break and it's back to 8-9

wtf ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member and TeraCope54
Happened to me many times so I stopped doing them, fuck pullups.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13021 and ifyouwannabemylover
lat pull down mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Prettyboy, TeraCope54, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and ifyouwannabemylover
11 or 12 today but only go like 80-90% down on the last couple reps
alright so u are in a beginner/ intermediate level , u need to do lot of volume, u can do ladders like 6x1-2-3-2-1 pull ups with 5'' pause and 1,30'' minute rest between sets, and after u can do 5x12 australian pull ups 1' rest

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
u haave to do 1 pull up, wait 5 sec, 2 pull ups , 5 sec , 3 pull ups ,5 sec , 2 pull ups, 5 sec ,1 pull ups x6 sets
what advantage does that have over just doing regular sets

Pull ups are weird the progression is really slow
But you hit a plateu and then keep doing them and you increase by 5 idk its strange

Once you can do like 10 you should start adding weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Gargantuan, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
You probably gained weight. When I was 160 I could do close to 30. But I also did rock climbing while growing up. Now I’m 185 and after COVID I can barely do 15. The best way to progress with pull ups is to do other exercises IMO. So stuff like deadlifts and shoulder press. Or doing a sport that needs you to use your lats. Although If you didn’t gain weight you probably didn’t sleep or eat enough.

I can do 30 pull ups in a row full range of motion, but I’m very low body fat

Do weighted pull-ups

I've had gradual improvements for a very long time and it took me just over a year to finally hit a plateau.

I started doing pull-ups with the assisted pull-up machine (because I wasn't able to perform any proper pull-ups, back then), back in late 2019 and I was able to do 30 in a row, without any assistance, in early 2021.

I mainly do weighted pull-ups these days.

• Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
I've had gradual improvements for a very long time and it took me just over a year to finally hit a plateau.

I started doing pull-ups with the assisted pull-up machine (because I wasn't able to perform any proper pull-ups, back then), back in late 2019 and I was able to do 30 in a row, without any assistance, in early 2021.

I mainly do weighted pull-ups these days.
I used to do the assisted pull-up before the gyms closed down. then I just went straight to non-assisted at home and realized how bad that thing sucked.

I don't do pullups but I can do 35 pushups and still improving. Still hard to progress.