why is pussy driving me so insane

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
i dont know why i even care , why do i even give a fuck so bad iam 16 and i constantly think about woman and how to get them. The only thing iam thinking about is pussy. mgtow seems more and more Interesting

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and ryuken
and it doesn't look good at all as a man to find a woman these days, you just get a headache. There's no point in dating a woman. Women say "I don't want to be seen as a sex object" you stupid slut are good for nothing else. Maybe you little whore should be a bit more enjoyable. I've never been next to a woman and thought to myself "yeah, she's really nice" they don't do anything else but give you a headache. You're only good for your pussy. You're nothing more than your vagina, and its your own fault

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
go get a pussy then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, maxxmclooks, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
real tbh i need my crush

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i dont know why i even care , why do i even give a fuck so bad iam 16 and i constantly think about woman and how to get them. The only thing iam thinking about is pussy. mgtow seems more and more Interesting
After you get pussy you will see how fucking overrated it is

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
I would beat my meat 8 times a day from 15-19. It’s a high T trait