Why is rape illegal?`

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

I want to eat her ass. I want her asshole to cream on my dick. And her dumbass "brain" to scream "DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" for me as her pussy contracts 2-3 final times.

But if she hasn't consented, it's rape. So my consent isn't enough? Based on what the fuck? I mean, neuroscience says I as a man have 26 billion intercortical neuron,s while this ugly ass bitch as a female only has 19.

So I'm smarter. So I should be the one to make the decisions not her. So if I say it's good for her pussy and ass to CREAM all over my dick, then surely it must be so?!

Why tf is raping women illegal? They make horrible decisions, look at single mothers LOL. Look at men making decisions WHEN THEY"RE NOT HORNY. Way better.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Manletmachine, Aero and 10 others
Her ass is insane. I want to put my tongue in between those cheeks and lick like it's a lollipop. Ffs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mike21, alurmo and 4 others
Her ass is insane. I want to put my tongue in between those cheeks and lick like it's a lollipop. Ffs
try not to laugh while reading weiwei’s posts. Challenge: impossible.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, reek, mike21 and 5 others

I want to eat her ass. I want her asshole to cream on my dick. And her dumbass "brain" to scream "DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" for me as her pussy contracts 2-3 final times.

But if she hasn't consented, it's rape. So my consent isn't enough? Based on what the fuck? I mean, neuroscience says I as a man have 26 billion intercortical neuron,s while this ugly ass bitch as a female only has 19.

So I'm smarter. So I should be the one to make the decisions not her. So if I say it's good for her pussy and ass to CREAM all over my dick, then surely it must be so?!

Why tf is raping women illegal? They make horrible decisions, look at single mothers LOL. Look at men making decisions WHEN THEY"RE NOT HORNY. Way better.

Let’s start raping you first then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, Aero, piec and 5 others
I want her to perish in unfortunate circumstances, with a crowd of Indians celebrating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Fucvk no I aint gay. I was talking about females. I'm male. Why you tryna bust my cheeks? Faggit?
Not me. I will bring a black guy who will rape you. Then you can see why it’s illegal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, stamaster21, SoundnVision and 1 other person
Not me. I will bring a black guy who will rape you. Then you can see why it’s illegal.
LOL I'd prolly make him and you my bitches in a non gay manner. Tfoh with this nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
LOL I'd prolly make him and you my bitches in a non gay manner. Tfoh with this nonsense
I'd break your neck, bro. Keep the daydreaming for school.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
I'd break your neck, bro. Keep the daydreaming for school.
LOL there's only one way for me to lead you to the truth. Are you based in Europe?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Ah fuck too far away from me. I'd love to get the opportunity to give you a custom bimax tho:owo:
Same, if you want facial reconstruction surgery, I'd be happy to provide it for you one day.

• JFL
Same, if you want facial reconstruction surgery, I'd be happy to provide it for you one day.
Nah dude I want YOU to ascend. I'd rework your entire face.

• JFL
Because it’s artificial selection instead of natural

mirin the effort to get this forum deleted.