why is rape such a big deal for women

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
If a dude got his dick sucked or jerked off against his will he wouldnt give a shit even if the girl was ugly
“ah no my dick got sucked and I had a orgasm”
said no guy ever

but if a woman has sex against her will she says its traumatic, she gets ptsd, etc.
is it because only ugly incels can rape?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, greywind and 2 others
idk man ask your mom or sister

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
If a dude got his dick sucked or jerked off against his will he wouldnt give a shit even if the girl was ugly
said no guy ever

but if a woman has sex against her will she says its traumatic, she gets ptsd, etc.
is it because only ugly incels can rape?
Comes down too that we are hornier, while Girls only get horny from chads and not that ugly guy who graped here

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
U cant slut shame women then pretend rape isnt a big deal

You guys are so inconsistent with your morals. Pick one or the other. Virginity is sacred or not. Sex is sacred or not. You cant pretend it is then act like rape isnt a legitimate issue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender, tombradylover and 6 others

You guys are so inconsistent with your morals. Pick one or the other. Virginity is sacred or not. Sex is sacred or not. You cant pretend it is then act like rape isnt a legitimate issue
its just because they dont care if a Chad does it. It’s only evil if a subhuman tries to rape. I read about a case some random guy snuck into a womans house and raped her and they cuddled for like an hour and she even defended him after it was all said and done

Comes down too that we are hornier, while Girls only get horny from chads and not that ugly guy who graped here
It’s a bigger deal for women to get raped I think biologically because she has to preserve her offspring and wait 9 months to give birth. But in modern day they just get abortion so I don’t get it

sluts should get raped, virgins should be left for marriage

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, ominion and 1 other person
said no guy ever
what happens when a bunch of niggers bend you backwards and runs a train on that pink rosebud.

bet you won't be asking this then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender, ominion and 2 others
Im guessing it’s because dudes are considered more “dirty” and more likely to carry stds and stuff, and that’s why they rape. And women are more clean than men and not as horny, and most mtbs can literally fuck anyone if they just flirt or something:p

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Im guessing it’s because dudes are considered more “dirty” and more likely to carry stds and stuff, and that’s why they rape. And women are more clean than men and not as horny, and most mtbs can literally fuck anyone if they just flirt or something:p
I never got that. “Women are less hornier” why do they have sex so much

thats gay rape which is a different case
same. rape is about power.

chicks dont wanna give up that poontang you take it by force - rape.

guy doesn't wanna give up that rosebud niggers take it by force- rape.

that wasnt even in my mind you faggot
cause you thought only women get raped and not millions of boys and men , in afghanistan,pakistan and in prisons.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender, ominion and 1 other person
same. rape is about power.

chicks dont wanna give up that poontang you take it by force - rape.

guy doesn't wanna give up that rosebud niggers take it by force- rape.

cause you thought only women get raped and not millions of boys and men , in afghanistan,pakistan and in prisons.

View attachment 3205295
Okay man uuhh let’s just keep this trad no gay rape okay

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and human304
So let a nigga fuck your ass then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, human304, DarkAscender and 2 others
Would you like it if some ugly fat bitch abused your hole with a strapon?

Rape = rape bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and human304