why is red meat demonized?

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
red meat has a lot more amino acids and protein. people eat less red meat now than they did 50 years ago and are now the general public is unhealthier than ever.

red meat has saturated fats and cholesterol. increasing chances of diseases later on in your life. thats why life expectancy is higher these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, piec, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
red meat has a lot more amino acids and protein. people eat less red meat now than they did 50 years ago and are now the general public is unhealthier than ever.
Increases chances of cancer, other than that it’s amazing for height growth.

• +1
Reactions: h111
red meat has saturated fats and cholesterol. increasing chances of diseases later on in your life. thats why life expectancy is higher these days
62760.jpg

no

the reason why life expectancy is higher today is because the medicine industry keeping people alive past their due. that's why so many older people look like ghouls.

animal fats are very good for you

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Alt Number 3 and h111
no

the reason why life expectancy is higher today is because the medicine industry keeping people alive past their due. that's why so many older people look like ghouls.

my bad i worded it wrong in the end its still worth it for growth but i was just trying to explain why people like to demonize it, not that i completely agree with their perspective

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Earth Dollar
Increases chances of cancer, other than that it’s amazing for height growth.
that can be applied to anything with excess protein as excess protein increases cell division

• +1
my bad i worded it wrong in the end its still worth it for growth but i was just trying to explain why people like to demonize it, not that i completely agree with their perspective
most of it is corporate propaganda anyway since it cost way less for them to raise a chicken than cow thus making them more money. also the idea that saturated fat is unhealthy came from the vegetable oil industry. saturated fat like anything in excess can be very bad for you.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and h111
most of it is corporate propaganda anyway since it cost way less for them to raise a chicken than cow thus making them more money. also the idea that saturated fat is unhealthy came from the vegetable oil industry. saturated fat like anything in excess can be very bad for you.
whats important is having a balanced diet inkwells sitting in their room all day complain ab physique when they havent healthmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, okwiwhd and Earth Dollar
no

This can be debated upon, it was already a thing in many blue zones to live very long. The issue is that old people look like ghouls in the west bc they are pretty much hanging by a thread due to the medicine industry. One common theme in blue zones is that they don’t eat as much red meat as the average person. That being said, I think red meat is very much positive for height growth during puberty due to its extremely high amino acid content and protein.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
whats important is having a balanced diet inkwells sitting in their room all day complain ab physique when they havent healthmaxxed
yes, balance and getting all the required vitamins and minerals is the most important thing as well as lots of physical activity.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and h111
yes, balance and getting all the required vitamins and minerals is the most important thing as well as lots of physical activity.
family pill lol you need parents who can cook from a young age

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Earth Dollar
Red meat is actually good yeah idk

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
reading this after having a nice scotch fillet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and Earth Dollar
family pill lol you need parents who can cook from a young age
The most underrated and important pill on the forum is the family pill.

• +1
The most underrated and important pill on the forum is the family pill.
finally someone else who understands the importance of the family pill

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Saturated fat and potential carcinogenic affects of heme

I have gout, so i cant eat red meat or ill build up uric acid in my joints which will make me be unable to move.