• +1
Reactions: Lmao, alriodai and incel194012940
There are so many botched rhinos jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Because those are women
and we are men

Hope I helped (y)
cause its a lot more common with women, its harder to find results like that with men cause there arent many pics

but it made their face look way better developed logically wouldnt it do same for recessed or downward grown men?

rhino is huge for women but for men, unless you had a nose like mine it doesnt rly matter that much

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14693
rhino is huge for women but for men, unless you had a nose like mine it doesnt rly matter that much
hooked large nose can also be a huge failo for men, but people on here are autistic and say lefort 3 or death, except in a lot of cases rhino can help a lot while not being as exteme as facial reconstruction surgery

maybe youll only get a 0.5 psl boost as opposed to 1.5 with lefort but that doesnt mean its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 17829
It works mostly for women. Bigger nose looks better on men than women.

rhino for women is insane ascenions- those girls went from like LTB to HTB in just one surgery which is insane really

for men it tends to ascend you less- still worth doing though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19642
yeah i need this shit badly but need to fix base with bimax first

Male rhinoplasty May 2016 02 before after
Rhinoplastyy 255

heres a few examples of nice rhino results

My moprh is potentially a good rhino result as well if it ends up being a close match

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Adonis
Because it’s the worst surgery and only has a 50% success rate from NORMIES even they complain about it excessively. It’s very risky for asthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
View attachment 1816396View attachment 1816397

heres a few examples of nice rhino results

My moprh is potentially a good rhino result as well if it ends up being a close match
The second guy is clearly recessed. Lefort CCW would have straightened his nose. Now if he fixes his jaw he'll end up with an upturned nose.
This can be said about almost all people with a nose that droops after the nasal bone. So

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and Pumanator
Rhino doesn't ascend much unless your nose is really crooked.

because:

1. nose (as long as its not super deformed) is one of the least important features for males. there’s plenty of good looking males with ugly noses like gandy, robert pattinson, johnny depp, iam somerhalder (kinda bulbous), tom cruise (crooked), brad pitt (bulbous)

2. rhinos can easily do more harm than do good. a botched rhino can make ur nose deformed or kill your facial harmony

3. expensive, u can rather get more important surgeries for that money

4. lack of surgeons with good rhino results for males

5. its kinda gay to tell other people that u got nose surgery when people notice ur nose looks different, its considered a girl surgery

Left has a different hairline and looks like different bones? Focal length is probably distoring the results

Right looks slightly better but it's about a 0.5 PSL increase
0.5 PSL ascenion is fucking loads lol

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Left has a different hairline and looks like different bones? Focal length is probably distoring the results

Right looks slightly better but it's about a 0.5 PSL increase
hisd hair is just cut different so hairline looks diff- bones are the same

rhino defo helped him tbh

Having a slight hook nose or just wide nose on a man isnt too bad but imo bulbous nose is a big failo if its truly bulbous
Male Rhinoplasty Set 13 1

here is a great bulbous nose reshape

hooked large nose can also be a huge failo for men, but people on here are autistic and say lefort 3 or death, except in a lot of cases rhino can help a lot while not being as exteme as facial reconstruction surgery

maybe youll only get a 0.5 psl boost as opposed to 1.5 with lefort but that doesnt mean its not worth it
Gandy is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
but realistically anyone w good pheno or psl is excused from nose failo however to be attractive you STILL need either or both

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 19642
but realistically anyone w good pheno or psl is excused from nose failo however to be attractive you STILL need either or both
i feel like my nose is failo me but i have good pheno

i have like ethnic nose on white man srs

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i feel like my nose is failo me but i have good pheno

i have like ethnic nose on white man srs
it'll help but not much. it's kinda cope for me to use examples as Zack cox as a chad with a failo isn't the same as us

it'll help but not much. it's kinda cope for me to use examples as Zack cox as a chad with a failo isn't the same as us
what do you class as 'not much'?

I feel like people should be fighting like caged dogs for every single 0.1 PSL possible

Because most of the people on here know that people who need rhinoplasty usually need maxillary advancement as well. Getting rhinoplasty only masks the result of having a recessed maxilla. Thus most of the time the result does not look realistic or in some cases it looks aesthetically unpleasant. Now that is not the case with women since they only need so little touch ups to look much more attractive.A rhinoplasty for women can be enough to make them considered attractive. Even some amount of lower jaw recession is considered "cute" on a women. That is not the case for men. Men need sharp features, a well developed maxilla and mandible in adition to a good looking nose to be considered attractive. Having a well developed maxilla and mandible is the foundation for having a great looking nose anyways. Having a normal looking nose through rhinoplasty, but having a recessed maxilla and a recessed mandible looks very out of place on most men.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon and HerpDerpson
what do you class as 'not much'?

I feel like people should be fighting like caged dogs for every single 0.1 PSL possible
id say less than 0.1psl ngl. 0.1psl probably isnt much of a difference to women but may help with respect from dudes.

id say less than 0.1psl ngl. 0.1psl probably isnt much of a difference to women but may help with respect from dudes.
Can I show you my morph?

Men don't need perfect noses to be attractive. Having a rugged nose can add a lot of character to the face. For women , it's a different story. It's the opposite for chins.