Why is roping so tabooed in society?

S

segmt

Iron
If the fucking ways people act encourage people to rope, why is it so shunned and looked down upon as something terrible? Like probably people's actions, whether fully conscious or not, changed their thoughts about themselves/ motivated them to rope in some way. If people died earlier due to shiitier medical technology in earlier times, whats so wrong with dying early now by your own hand?

If everyones going to act like fucking assholes and judge 85-95% of someone by their fucking genetic qualities why is it so looked down upon for people with shitty genetics to rope????? I don't fucking understand how everyone will basically encourage you to rope one way or another and then say directly only in words to say not to rope, (ofc not here JFL)

Everyone puts up some fake fucking mask and says shit they dont mean, even when saying good things 90% they dont mean it, people saying "Thank you"and shit and "Sorry"and shit

No one is actually thanking or are sorry JFL imagine if people believe that. All that religion about thanking, I cant belive you will thank a God you have never seen and not thank actual people in your mind, I guess theyre all seen as a tool to reach an end.

Everyones acts basically are encouraging each other to rope, except some things, why do people fucking shun it?

when I overthink i get to this shit normally i wouldnt think about this stuff, probably never, Im caught up in doing whatever im doing
but the fucking human race shouldnt exist lol everyones hypocritical every single fucking human, no one is "moral" or what the fuck ever, all bullshit, cant believe ive been fed that bullshit for years and years and although I thought it wasnt correct every year it just solidifies and proves itself as true

Virtue signalling

• +1
Reactions: segmt