Why is sean o prys eye area so fucking rare

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Its insane how rare his eye area is, i've never seen anybody irl with it. who the hell did he get that eye area from

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Vvvvxxxx, Lolcel and 3 others
Its insane how rare his eye area is, i've never seen anybody irl with it. who the hell did he get that eye area from
The genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Vvvvxxxx, MansNotHot and 2 others
Hunter eyes are rarest feature out of all dimorphic features like wide chin or big mandible or chiseled cheekbones+mandible.

It is extremely rare to see someone with full hunter eyes + giant cheekbones + mandible + wide chin like O'Pry has.

CCsqfooUMAA6k4U

Id rather have Chico eyes than opry robotic autistic stare tbh

SmartSelect 20200602 222116 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Hunter eyes are rarest feature out of all dimorphic features like wide chin or big mandible or chiseled cheekbones+mandible.

It is extremely rare to see someone with full hunter eyes + giant cheekbones + mandible + wide chin like O'Pry has.

View attachment 677878

Id rather have Chico eyes than opry robotic autistic stare tbh

View attachment 677879
100%, it's just crazy how rare his eyes are thats all. I would prefer chico's, no upper eyelid at all looks aspie.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Over
I have it jfl

I just look shell shocked ngl

@Britishlooksmaxxer can confirm if he's ever gone psl autist to my eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hozay and Britishlooksmaxxer
100%, it's just crazy how rare his eyes are thats all. I would prefer chico's, no upper eyelid at all looks aspie.
Cope
3A54BBA9 F5B3 45A4 800E 4B6E014115F2
FELINE EYES OR DEATH

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hozay and Lev Peshkov
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
delusional tbh
Stfu keep coping with your prey eyes i would pounce on you if i ever saw you and eat you alive like the ferocious feline i am. Keep being human , human is weak and fragile tiger maxx or death

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402 and Hozay
Stfu keep coping with your prey eyes i would pounce on you if i ever saw you and eat you alive like the ferocious feline i am. Keep being human , human is weak and fragile tiger maxx or death
7863.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 7863
I've only seen one person, ONE PERSON IN MY WHOLE life that had eyes like O'Pry, truly a genetic wonder.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Hozay
i know one person at my school that has eyes similar to his, its super wierd seeing it in person (Wierd in a good way)