Why is Self Promotion allowed here?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
We already have fucking MakinItHappen spamming his self promo around to make money. Next thing you know we'll have a swarm of Indians spamming their links around on this site trying to make cash. Can I sell my Ebooks and shit on here too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel, YouLiveForYourself and 13 others
I wish I was Indian.
Next thing you know we'll have a swarm of Indians spamming their links around on this site trying to make cash. Can I sell my Ebooks and shit on here too?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Fuck you larper bitch

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
freedom of speech, buddy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Fuck you larper bitch

He's a pussy. I help men understand their outter image better so they can better themselvs

This is what happens when you're a jealous little bitter fucking incel that has nothing going for them in their life

You spend your entire time hating on others, winding them up and lying on a forum

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
because I said so

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He's a pussy. I help men understand their outter image better so they can better themselvs

This is what happens when you're a jealous little bitter fucking incel that has nothing going for them in their life

You spend your entire time hating on others, winding them up and lying on a forum
You Do Yes GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Legit, you and I should set something up with some paki doctors for promoting leg shortening surgery

Going Up This Way GIF by Barbara Pozzi
look up andre lyon GIF by Empire FOX

Last edited:
@Lorsss @Alexanderr Let me know if self promotion is allowed ASAP and I will start selling looksmax ebooks and surgery advice on every thread on here.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and gamma
@Lorsss @Alexanderr Let me know if self promotion is allowed ASAP and I will start selling looksmax ebooks and surgery advice on every thread on here.
no one will buy a book about how 175cm is the ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel and Alexanderr
see you april 25th my boy
Season 1 Hbo GIF by euphoria

no one will buy a book about how 175cm is the ideal height
People forget I'm one of the most knowledgeable users on looks and surgery advice as well as advanced anatomical morphology to create natural-looking features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
People forget I'm one of the most knowledgeable users on looks and surgery advice as well as advanced anatomical morphology to create natural-looking features.
don't take these heightcopers seriously, they will never understand that 5'9-5'11 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
We already have fucking MakinItHappen spamming his self promo around to make money. Next thing you know we'll have a swarm of Indians spamming their links around on this site trying to make cash. Can I sell my Ebooks and shit on here too?
It’s not, advertisement is prohibited, should say it in the rules section too.
Really? I can promote my YouTube channel?

Holy shit, this nigga’s actually rich…
The Wire Reaction GIF

Let me see the book first and maybe we can have a business collaboration…. :feelswhere::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and YouLiveForYourself
It’s not, advertisement is prohibited, should say it in the rules section too.

Holy shit, this nigga’s actually rich…
The Wire Reaction GIF

Let me see the book first and maybe we can have a business collaboration…. :feelswhere::feelstastyman:
Alex Brown is literally the site mascot and ambassador at this point. Intriguing specimen.