why is smoking so demonized if the government is evil?

toth77

toth77

Emerald 4 Vayne OTP
if u think the government is evil, explain why is smoking so demonized

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, twinkceluwu, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Smoking increases T. Government wants low T slave population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Marsiere214, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Government needs slaves to work you can’t have that if all your slaves are low iq retards killings themselves

What does this prove? The government can ban something that's bad for your health and still be evil

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Lmao and datboijj
Idk in what country do you live but in my country where healthcare is a public service they demonize smoking because it would cost a lot of money to treat all the cancers and diseases you can have due to smoking
they dont ban cigarets cause It would cause joblessness

Idk in what country do you live but in my country where healthcare is a public service they demonize smoking because it would cost a lot of money to treat all the cancers and diseases you can have due to smoking
they dont ban cigarets cause It would cause joblessness
Aren't the most costly people the ones that live the healthiest?

They become old as fuck and a huge strain on society for much longer than some guy dying from lung cancer at 65yo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Because smoking is harmful

Smoking increases T. Government wants low T slave population
Yees, inhaling various toxic substances increases your testosterone levels. How dumb can one be, holy shit. Smoking even can lower your T and make your erections softer.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Biiyo03
the tobacco industry acts like them. mafia characteristic. and prosperous members of society don't like smoking. just like they dont like looking at your faces. thus face masks. many poverty people have bad teeth and moles and red torturing dots on their faces. "COVER YOUR FUCKING FACES!" The rich cry out. and government is owned by the filthy rich and bankers. it is what it is. "Fuck that Constitution," the rich declare.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Yees, inhaling various toxic substances increases your testosterone levels. How dumb can one be, holy shit. Smoking even can lower your T and make your erections softer.
tumblr_mr6hmlaqc71sepn40o1_500.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, sytyl and Deleted member 14323
Yeah smoking is making my erections weak, its bad af for you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nicotine, cotinine, myosmine and anabasine are strong anti-estrogens

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Money....
In my country they tax the shit out of tobacco, because 'health concerns', cigarettes are very expensive and smuggling is very lucrative and relatively low risk, the punishments are much lower than for hard drugs, so you can make a lot more money bringing and selling untaxed cigarettes. Some politicians and influential persons also seem to be involved in the trafficking of cigarettes.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and KraftDurchLeid
smoking is stupid, I don't understand why it's so mainstream

a broken clock is right twice a day.

Though I don't think consuming tobacco in small quantities (e.g. one cigar every month) is necessarily unhealthy. Humans have been doing it for a long time and it also has some health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Pythagoras
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
snus mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm very late bahi but hope your doing well, nicotine literally increases testosterone by inhibiting aromatase production. also boosts DHT as well

and jews don't want men in particular (who make up majority of smokers ) to be high T, so they advise against if of course.

alcohol is as dangerous if not more dangerous than nicotine, but you don't see the government demonizing it, and sticking liver cancer labels on it Why? because alcohol lowers testosterone and increases estrogen production

• +1
Reactions: toth77
I'm very late bahi but hope your doing well, nicotine literally increases testosterone by inhibiting aromatase production. also boosts DHT as well

and jews don't want men in particular (who make up majority of smokers ) to be high T, so they advise against if of course.

alcohol is as dangerous if not more dangerous than nicotine, but you don't see the government demonizing it, and sticking liver cancer labels on it Why? because alcohol lowers testosterone and increases estrogen production
Thanks bro I'm doing really well, do u think nicotine is healthy to consume in the long run?