Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If i didn't get fed soy formula as a kid i would've mogged gandy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Luke LLL, RichardSpencel and 7 others
  • +1
Soy destroy your bones and your T meaning if u had one serving it will completely nuke ur hormones and make you incel, just like not being fed raw liver as a child

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5061, Luke LLL and 4 others
Soy destroy your bones and your T meaning if u had one serving it will completely nuke ur hormones and make you incel, just like not being fed raw liver as a child
Is there any ChildMaxxing thread on here? I feel like if you really take care of them via forcing them to hard Mew, eat hard foods, back posture, + impregnate a woman with good eye area you’re guaranteed to have a chad child even tho you’re subhuman

• +1
I’m 15, is it too late for me to eat raw liver?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Xander578
I’m 15, is it too late for me to eat raw liver?
No it's never too late, eat it daily to get a lot of nutrients for your bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 5061, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
No it's never too late, eat it daily to get a lot of nutrients for your bones
okay I will, what is it too late for considering I’m 15

• +1
Reactions: Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit nigga you like too much stop it lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes goyim soy is good for you trust me I’m a Rabbi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and SubhumanCurrycel
If i didn't get fed soy formula as a kid i would've mogged gandy
@Xander578
@SubhumanCurrycel
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's not funny!!111 soy is the reason i'm truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and didntreadlol
@Xander578
@SubhumanCurrycel
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's not funny!!111 soy is the reason i'm truecel
I believe you, I have the same problem not drinking raw milk stunned my facial bone development it's why i'm incel
Where do I get that?
visit @Sergio-OMS in spain asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and didntreadlol
Thats fucking legit bro

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SubhumanCurrycel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I have autoimmune diseases that have contributed greatly to my inceldom(GONNA KILL MYSELF)
its been proven that breastmilk acts to boost immunity fuck my mother for giving up on me

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
I believe you, I have the same problem not drinking raw milk stunned my facial bone development it's why i'm incel
Fuark i fucking hate my mother for not megadosing zinc + vit k2 mk4 when i was 3

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, MusicMaxxingMidget, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Fuark i fucking hate my mother for not megadosing zinc + vit k2 mk4 when i was 3
My parents ruined my life by not letting me play sports, eat 6000 calories a day and they let me play video games and it stunted my growth

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
I think non-fermented soy (like in soy milk) is bad. I'm not sure about fermented soy, that's probably ok.

My parents ruined my life by not letting me play sports, eat 6000 calories a day and they let me play video games it's stunted my growth
My parents pulled me out of sport for extra tuition...... INDIAN PARENTS NEED TO BE NUKED ASAP FUCK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Xander578
My parents ruined my life by not letting me play sports, eat 6000 calories a day and they let me play video games and it stunted my growth
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Xander578
My brother is 7 I train him 4x per week hard (my parents wont because they are useless) I dont want him to have the same fate as me.

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
My brother is 7 I train him 4x per week hard (my parents wont because they are useless) I dont want him to have the same fate as me.
Yes you're giving him the gift you were denied

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: cyberjap
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He's the tallest in his class by far and probably the tallest in his year
It really shows how fucked I was by my parents decisions all that lost potential
What should I do as a 15yr so I won’t regret these years?
Run bro run.
Seriously its the most natural movement of the human only benefits.
Accompany that with weights 3x per week minimum and a 300-500 calorie surplus thats it.

He's the tallest in his class by far and probably the tallest in his year
It really shows how fucked I was by my parents decisions all that lost potential

Run bro run.
Seriously its the most natural movement of the human only benefits.
Accompany that with weights 3x per week minimum and a 300-500 calorie surplus thats it.
any supplements I should take?

any supplements I should take?
Bloodwork asap.
If you have ANY deficiencies you need them outlined asap.
But staples would be
zinc
magnesium
iron (if you're skinny)
K2
Calcium
vitamin d

Bloodwork asap.
If you have ANY deficiencies you need them outlined asap.
But staples would be
zinc
magnesium
iron (if you're skinny)
K2
Calcium
vitamin d
Is a multivitamin good to take with this? Or will a multivitamin cover all of this so no need to buy them separately. Also kind of bloodtest should I ask for?

Is a multivitamin good to take with this? Or will a multivitamin cover all of this so no need to buy them separately. Also kind of bloodtest should I ask for?
Its just a basic blood vitamin and mineral bloodtest.
Multivitamins are ok but they tend to have an all rounding of vitamins but at a low dose. If you can find one that covers all or almost all of what I mentioned at a decent dosage (according to recommended daily intake) then go for it.

Its just a basic blood vitamin and mineral bloodtest.
Multivitamins are ok but they tend to have an all rounding of vitamins but at a low dose. If you can find one that covers all or almost all of what I mentioned at a decent dosage (according to recommended daily intake) then go for it.
How about if I take a multivitamin and then take all of those you mentioned separately?

How about if I take a multivitamin and then take all of those you mentioned separately?
You'd probably overdose and throw up JFL. Don't take a higher dose than you need I learned that the hard way wrecks your stomach bro.