Why is suicide not allowed in Islam?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
This is fucking ridiculous, I didn't ask to be born as a 5'7 ugly manlet curry. I should be allowed to kill myself man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I thought you were paki?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
I'm Paki muslim

Islam is the religion, Muslims are the people

are u retarded
Aren't Pakis and Curries Treated Differently. Pakis are Light Skinned than Indian Curries In general.

• +1
Aren't Pakis and Curries Treated Differently. Pakis are Light Skinned than Indian Curries In general.

Yeah Pakis are lightskinned

I'm lightskinned but still have ethnic features. atleast my nose is small

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep

Yes, pakis are above curries.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
In most religions life itself is the most precious gift that god gave to you. Suicide is basically wasting that gift. So obviously it’s not allowed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, PrisonMike and 3 others
In most religions life itself is the most precious gift that god gave to you. Suicide is basically wasting that gift. So obviously it’s not allowed

It's not a gift at all, maybe if I was a good looking guy it would be

• +1
Because suicide is murder, and murder is haram. Now, martyrdom, on the other hand...

• +1
It's not a gift at all, maybe if I was a good looking guy it would be
?

You can walk, breathe, make decisions, etc. You can plot how you wanna become better looking and put it into motion. You could of been born some pig in China who dies a brutal death at the hands of hungry chinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 4087
?

You can walk, breathe, make decisions, etc. You can plot how you wanna become better looking and put it into motion. You could of been born some pig in China who dies a brutal death at the hands of hungry chinks

I am still an ugly virgin who's been rejected

• +1
Because God wants you to suffer for being genetic trash. Just like women

• +1
I think it's allowed if you become a martyr, otherwise why would all those Muslims blow themselves up to kill infidels?

• +1
I hope you find happiness in life, my friend.

• +1
cause heaven is getting too crowded with isis fighters, muhammed don't got enough virgins for all of yall

• +1
Arab> Paki > North Indian > Subhuman South Indians.
More like Indids>Dravidians

South and North India are kind of a meme. You see lighter people in central dravidian areas like Andhra Pradesh, than you do in some northern areas
Pakis are as light skinned as lighter curries. Only a small portion of the population is lighter and they're pashtun.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
More like Indids>Dravidians

South and North India are kind of a meme. You see lighter people in central dravidian areas like Andhra Pradesh, than you do in some northern areas

Pakis are as light skinned as lighter curries. Only a small portion of the population is lighter and they're pashtun.
Basically it's over for Ethnics who resemble Dravidians?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205