Why is Taylor Swift so popular? Why do white women love Taylor Swift so much?

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
Is her popularity just due to women jumping on the bandwagon and liking whatever is popular to fit in?

We know women engage in groupthink more than anyone else. Why is Taylor Swift such a deity among white women?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Latinolooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and 2 others
idk but she somehow became the most default for Western music
anyone in any part of the world tunes in to her when they want to know about music in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Chadeep, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah its just jumping on the bandwagon. Taylor ran a very successful guerrilla marketing strategy on tiktok and convinced millions of women that they are actually taylor swift superfans. I remember one day last year my sister randomly told our family that she is a taylor swift megafan when we'd never seen her listening to taylor before, and now she is obsessed with her and bases her personality on being a taylor swift fan :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Suns9999
Cuz she makes songs about break ups etc and womens entire lives revolve around "my bf" and getting broken up with by chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Chadeep, qazw and 2 others
chico is .org's taylor swift

Is her popularity just due to women jumping on the bandwagon and liking whatever is popular to fit in?

We know women engage in groupthink more than anyone else. Why is Taylor Swift such a deity among white women?
Just women thing bruh

cuz shes a nepo baby from the richest ethnic group nigga