Why is that?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
why is it that men can sleep with as many women as possible, and still have a happy marriage while females lose their ability to pair bond after just a handful of partners? Keep in mind this was done in 2006... a different WORLD from now.
316C8ACC C3FB 4946 9259 4FF873278B2A
973CFF53 A219 404E A5DA E222D3480AE2

Women and men pair bond differently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Women and men pair bond differently.
It’s over for 90% of women in 2019. I find it so so fucking funny that females and the left did this to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Festrunk and Deleted member 2846
Women are meant to stick to one man, hence why religions pushed women to stay virgins.

Men are meant to spread their seed and have sex with as many women as possible. It ensures their genes will be passed on.

The West is absolutely fucked. Absolute degeneracy. I wish times would go back to the way they were.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, chadpreetcel123 and turkproducer
Women are meant to stick to one man, hence why religions pushed women to stay virgins.

Men are meant to spread their seed and have sex with as many women as possible. It ensures their genes will be passed on.

The West is absolutely fucked. Absolute degeneracy. I wish times would go back to the way they were.
Yes, sometimes I wonder if I’d be better off if my Turkish parents never moved from there to UK. But it’s not like even those countries are not westernised/sexually liberal now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
divorce rates are high too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bro if i'd be able to settle with an avg looksmatched white foid i wouldnt cheat ded srs

But she probably would like every woman, aka whores.

Fuck women

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bro if i'd be able to settle with an avg looksmatched white foid i wouldnt cheat ded srs

But she probably would like every woman, aka whores.

Fuck women
I’ll cheat till I die because every woman nowadays is a damaged whore or a whore in the making, no point LTR LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back