Why is the blackpill so controversial?

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
Last week my uni professor assistent got suspended for saying some black pilled shit in front of 300 people

On the topic of management and leadership he said that attractive people are more likely to be be CEO’s/leaders and he also quoted some statistic saying that average male CEO height is taller than an average male height.

In my opinion he was just stating some statistical facts but some people (especially girls and manlets) started going crazy on him and insulted him personally

He then proceeded to fight back a little by asking the girls how tall their BF’s and if they would date the manlets, but eventually backed down since they were using nasty argument tactics on him and gaslighting.

Why is everyone so pressed about this jfl

Attachments

• IMG_4582.jpeg
    IMG_4582.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4583.jpeg
    IMG_4583.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, Funnyunenjoyer1, DeadTrees and 7 others
Last week my uni professor assistent got suspended for saying some black pilled shit in front of 300 people

On the topic of management and leadership he said that attractive people are more likely to be be CEO’s/leaders and he also quoted some statistic saying that average male CEO height is taller than an average male height.

In my opinion he was just stating some statistical facts but some people (especially girls and manlets) started going crazy on him and insulted him personally

He then proceeded to fight back a little by asking the girls how tall their BF’s and if they would date the manlets, but eventually backed down since they were using nasty argument tactics on him and gaslighting.

Why is everyone so pressed about this jfl
Usual story.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and gravlek
One thing you have to get in your head in here: you must not try to "blackpill" people. Survey the ground, and then see what to do, at most

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Clqs, datboijj and 3 others
because is out of the norm and and its the real world people are scared to admit nobody want to be accused of being racist or not being liberal plus bp is associated with with racist and misogynistic man

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Clqs, datboijj and 5 others
Absolutely Chad professor spitting facts. Normies couldn't handle the truth.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, datboijj, boss8055 and 4 others
One thing you have to get in your head in here: you must not try to "blackpill" people. Survey the ground, and then see what to do, at most
It’s crazy because all these other fellow students of mine are extremely invested into their own looks but they do not dare to admit it. I have multiple small influencer girls (10-50k followers) in my study program who are obsessed with their appearance but went batshit crazy on him

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, boss8055 and Darkeningstar
Absolutely Chad professor spitting facts. Normies couldn't handle the truth.
He eventually made an extremely blue pilled apology by stating “his own insecurities were the ground for these unacceptable statements” which is crazy because it’s nothing but research data that proves it. Also he’s atleast HTN and 6’3 so jfl for “own insecurities”

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Madridista
Fate of aspie, remember the first rule of fight club

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
it's worse than that 90% of them height mog the average

• +1
Reactions: gravlek