Why is the discord server so shit?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
Everyone there is a 13 year old hamza ahmed worshipping faggot, they talk as if they are an expert in PSL ratings and give the worst advice ever. I don't like gatekeeping anything but for god's sake @Master, you should've allowed only .org forum users to join because now we have no community outside this shitty forum..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, watah, Voice and 5 others
Everyone there is a 13 year old hamza ahmed worshipping faggot, they talk as if they are an expert in PSL ratings and give the worst advice ever. I don't like gatekeeping anything but for god's sake @Master, you should've allowed only .org forum users to join because now we have no community outside this shitty forum..
Its because their is foids on there

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, BeanletMogger, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
the discord server is the like the daycare of .org type shit

• +1
Reactions: Voice, watah, perpetuallytired and 3 others
Its because their is foids on there
i don;t care about the foids bro, i just wanna talk to my brocels on discord but it's near impossible with how shit the forum is. 90% of the people in that server don't even have an account on this forum, which is why i'm saying there should be a verification requirement on the discord server and anyone who doesn't verified gets kicked

• +1
Reactions: piec, perpetuallytired and ggg.tv🤫
i don;t care about the foids bro, i just wanna talk to my brocels on discord but it's near impossible with how shit the forum is. 90% of the people in that server don't even have an account on this forum, which is why i'm saying there should be a verification requirement on the discord server and anyone who doesn't verified gets kicked
Yeah but id rather blame foids for the problem even though it has nothing to do with them

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Clqs, jacky hanma and 4 others
Also they all worship the king of frauding aka K shami :lul:

LOOK AT THIS SHIT LMAOO :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and ryuken
they're people who couldn't get accepted here you must be really low IQ to fail at this

they're people who couldn't get accepted here you must be really low IQ to fail at this
brutal, i remember when i made my account i dont even think you needed to make a reason to why you need to join. u just signed up and voila, you get your account

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
you need to join private discord with all the good users, not the org shit

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Lmao everyone in there are normies who don’t understand bp and they are all 12

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223