Why is the go-to advice for manlets to get rich

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Like how’s that helpful? If niggas could just get rich easily they would have done it already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
Thanks for the looksmaxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17829
The best thing that short guys can do to looksmax is getting muscular, because it will make them look tough and much more intimidating.

Also, one of the benefits that short guys have is that it will take them less time to look big than tall guys because their muscle insertions are shorter than tall guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
actually a lot of dudes have no idea how over it is for them and they still think they just need more confidence :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The only advice that should be given to manlets is to reroll life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 17829
actually a lot of dudes have no idea how over it is for them and they still think they just need more confidence :lul:
how are you a 2020cel and have less than 50 posts? mirin your lurkermaxxing :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
if you're under 5'7 you shouldn't be looking for advice you should ldar and just accept that it never began for you, start looking for the best copes drugs alcohol food videogames you name it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 4430 and Hipcel
Like how’s that helpful? If niggas could just get rich easily they would have done it already
because Leg-Lengthening surgery is expensive and if you don't go for that and still want to slay you'd have to accumulate wealth to locationmax to south-east-asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and CtrlAltDelete
Because money is the best cope if you're a manlet. You can at least fuck prostitutes and have fun, focusing your energy 100% at making money.

because Leg-Lengthening surgery is expensive and if you don't go for that you also have to accumulate wealth to locationmax to south-east-asia
tbh it's reasonable if you do it in a cheap country like turkey. in Istanbul it costs 20k USD, I actually am saving up money to get it srs. seems like I could realistically afford it, unlike the 100k pricetag in USA

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 7098
tbh it's reasonable if you do it in a cheap country like turkey. in Istanbul it costs 20k USD, I actually am saving up money to get it srs. seems like I could realistically afford it, unlike the 100k pricetag in USA
mirin your courage
Best Walter White Gif GIFs | Gfycat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and CtrlAltDelete
Because money is the best cope if you're a manlet. You can at least fuck prostitutes and have fun, focusing your energy 100% at making money.
My cousin is a manlet (around 5 foot 6 in height) and he has never had trouble getting a girlfriend. He is 12 years older than me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 17829
mirin your balls
Best Walter White Gif GIFs | Gfycat
i am very low inhib ngl, i had very risky surgery in the past tbh but i wont share details here lmao

although ngl, once you're the shortest in the group (I'm 5' 8" btw) and when girls comment on it you realize how fucked it is. sadly I'll never be looked at as a man unless I get LL so I'll just do it once I have the $ for it tbh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
My cousin is a manlet (around 5 foot 6 in height) and he has never had trouble getting a girlfriend. He is 12 years older than me.
Good for him. He's probably also living in a manlet country where everyone else is 5' 8" at most.

Besides it's not all about having girlfriends. It's about the way others see you too, your job opportunities, your appearance, etc. The amount of girls that made comments about my height is insane, and it only gets worse as time goes by.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7098
when girls comment on it you realize how fucked it is
i've always been the skinniest guy so i feel your pain. hopefully you'll be able to go through with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and CtrlAltDelete
Good for him. He's probably also living in a manlet country where everyone else is 5' 8" at most.

Besides it's not all about having girlfriends. It's about the way others see you too, your job opportunities, your appearance, etc. The amount of girls that made comments about my height is insane, and it only gets worse as time goes by.
I live in Canada actually, so it's not a manlet country like India. The average female height is 5 foot 4, the average male height is 5 foot 8, but men of 6 feet in height are quite common, 6'4" (my height) is rare though.

i am very low inhib ngl, i had very risky surgery in the past tbh but i wont share details here lmao

although ngl, once you're the shortest in the group (I'm 5' 8" btw) and when girls comment on it you realize how fucked it is. sadly I'll never be looked at as a man unless I get LL so I'll just do it once I have the $ for it tbh
Fix your face before height, you really think 2 inches will do a diff. Do least 4+

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Fix your face before height, you really think 2 inches will do a diff. Do least 4+
Yeah my face is fine. I'm HTN but I don't really see why it matters if I fix my face or my height first, I know my face isn't the problem because I do get attention and matches online when I larp about my height, but when I mention my height to girls it's game over.

I'll do LL for 3 inches in Turkey once I can afford it. I'll go from 5' 8.5" to 5' 11.5" and claim to be 6ft 1.

Besides, the earlier you can do LL the better because then it gets easier to claim to your family/friends that it was only puberty that caused this change.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Elvisandreaa
I live in Canada actually, so it's not a manlet country like India. The average female height is 5 foot 4, the average male height is 5 foot 8, but men of 6 feet in height are quite common, 6'4" (my height) is rare though.
Canada is an exception to the rule. Too many subhumans with hot girlfriends there. Idk wtf is going on with Canada & Poland, life on easy mode over there

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407
Yeah my face is fine. I'm HTN but I don't really see why it matters if I fix my face or my height first, I know my face isn't the problem because I do get attention and matches online when I larp about my height, but when I mention my height to girls it's game over.

I'll do LL for 3 inches in Turkey once I can afford it. I'll go from 5' 8.5" to 5' 11.5" and claim to be 6ft 1.

Besides, the earlier you can do LL the better because then it gets easier to claim to your family/friends that it was only puberty that caused this change.
Do they offer Stryde nail for femur in Turkey? Otherwise it's over for you.

Do they offer Stryde nail for femur in Turkey? Otherwise it's over for you.
I'm not sure but Precice nail is what I have in mind. Not really over at all, just listen to the instructions and don't go hard on yourself, make sure you're flexible and have a bit of muscle, bring healthy food for recovery and everything should be sweet. Greece and Turkey are the best options for LL if you're on a budget yet still want quality clinics.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Cope. Stryde or nada.

Greece has of one of the best LL surgeons in Europe. If you can't afford Paley in FL you go to Giotikas.

Used to lurk over on that forum, I know what's up.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
because Leg-Lengthening surgery is expensive and if you don't go for that and still want to slay you'd have to accumulate wealth to locationmax to south-east-asia
Idk why u guys think sub 5'7 guys can slay in SEA. avg SEA height is 5'7/5'8.

even 5'5 is death tier there regardless of ur skin colour. even if ur white ur still fucked. and its just embarrassing cos they expect white guys to be tall

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Cope. Stryde or nada.

Greece has of one of the best LL surgeons in Europe. If you can't afford Paley in FL you go to Giotikas.

Used to lurk over on that forum, I know what's up.
Why stryde or nada?

Literally everyone gets LON and is fine

Canada is an exception to the rule. Too many subhumans with hot girlfriends there. Idk wtf is going on with Canada & Poland, life on easy mode over there
My cousin is good looking, that is why he never struggled with women.

And when he went bald, he got muscular afterwards (kind of like One Punch Man), so yes he was short but good looking and NT.

It's a bluepilled way to say get LL or it's over

Idk why u guys think sub 5'7 guys can slay in SEA. avg SEA height is 5'7/5'8.

even 5'5 is death tier there regardless of ur skin colour. even if ur white ur still fucked. and its just embarrassing cos they expect white guys to be tall
the average among young men years 18-22 is 5'6 in most SEA countries, 5'4-5'5 among the entire adult male population. if you're the same height as asians you still mog them in whiteness and facial aesthetic

and if he has good money he can still attract with his wallet as these low class countries are very materialistic

Why stryde or nada?

Literally everyone gets LON and is fine
You can't walk with LON fwb, recovery is everything. Only if you're below 5'6 (or close to female average where you live) and desperate without enough money should you consider getting anything other than Stryde.

Otherwise look for loan options or ask your surgeon.

Don't let them distract you, any inches make a big difference.

Ofc from 5'5 to 5'7 it's still subhuman, but fromm 5'8.5 to 5'11.5 it's day and night.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and CtrlAltDelete
Manlets should moneymaxx and locationmaxx to the developing world.

The best thing that short guys can do to looksmax is getting muscular, because it will make them look tough and much more intimidating.

Also, one of the benefits that short guys have is that it will take them less time to look big than tall guys because their muscle insertions are shorter than tall guys.
That's bs. When I see 5'4 manlet who is buffed, I know he is compesating. He is more like laughable not indtimdating. I always imagine how my low kick would land on his forhead.

Dan Bilzerian is like 5‘7“ or 5‘8“. You sound like a weak little pussy my boy, man up asap and maxout all other things in life. You are not fucking 5‘4“ where it srsly would be over.
Who gives a fuck if one or the other girl rejects you for height? Imagine you would become 6‘4“ over night, girls would still reject you for any random shit, phenotype, face or in your case for still being a pussy deep inside. A maxed out 5‘8“ guy mogs any random tall normie. We are not talking about real manlets below 5‘7“ here.

Dan Bilzerian is like 5‘7“ or 5‘8“. You sound like a weak little pussy my boy, man up asap and maxout all other things in life. You are not fucking 5‘4“ where it srsly would be over.
Who gives a fuck if one or the other girl rejects you for height? Imagine you would become 6‘4“ over night, girls would still reject you for any random shit, phenotype, face or in your case for still being a pussy deep inside. A maxed out 5‘8“ guy mogs any random tall normie. We are not talking about real manlets below 5‘7“ here.
Easy to call me a pussy but honestly imagine walking around Berlin at 5’ 8” and being mogged left and right like I did when I visited. You can’t help but feel like a bitch.

I’m not saying I have zero chances to be with women, I could but the issue is that most of them seem uninterested as soon as my height is mentioned (on apps like Tinder). You don’t understand how fucking cringe it feels to hear a girl say “Omg you’re a funsize” or “You look taller than you are” (in reference to my face being mature basically) or some other cringe shit that makes you feel emasculated.

I don’t seek anything at this current point in my life other than casual sex with women without feeling like I’m genetically inferior every time I try. Women I met who were aware of my height even before the date ended up commenting on it.

Dan Blizerian is a multimillionaire, I am not. If I was, I too would have a yacht with Brazilian supermodels on it at all times. And yes: I go to the gym, I have a good haircut and I am consistently rated 5.5PSL here. I am incredibly NT and I have a good future ahead of myself.

Last edited:
Wear lifts.

Getting rich is not hard takes time. It is hard but so many ways to make money just get out there and stick with something.

Easy to call me a pussy but honestly imagine walking around Berlin at 5’ 8” and being mogged left and right like I did when I visited. You can’t help but feel like a bitch.

I’m not saying I have zero chances to be with women, I could but the issue is that most of them seem uninterested as soon as my height is mentioned (on apps like Tinder). You don’t understand how fucking cringe it feels to hear a girl say “Omg you’re a funsize” or “You look taller than you are” (in reference to my face being mature basically) or some other cringe shit that makes you feel emasculated.

I don’t seek anything at this current point in my life other than casual sex with women without feeling like I’m genetically inferior every time I try. Women I met who were aware of my height even before the date ended up commenting on it.

Dan Blizerian is a multimillionaire, I am not. If I was, I too would have a yacht with Brazilian supermodels on it at all times. And yes: I go to the gym, I have a good haircut and I am consistently rated 5.5PSL here. I am incredibly NT and I have a good future ahead of myself.
5’8“ barefoot in the evening? If yes, it’s not your height, i know tons of 5‘8“ slayers/guys who do awesome here in Germany. I am „only“ 2inches taller (I don’t know where you are from, but i guess a country with less average height) and never ever got a single coment about height or rejection in my life. I also need to say, that my „succes rate“ with dates is nearly 100%, sounds arrogant but it is what it is. Are you from the US? I observed people there are WAY WAY more focused on heigh, than in other parts of the world. I barely get asked by girls how tall i am, 1 out of 20 asks. Maybe you need to lie, since every 5’6“ guy claims 5‘8“ every 5‘8“ claims 5‘10“ and every 5‘10“ guy claims 6‘. One of my last dates guessed my height at 6‘1“, while being 5,10“, it’s because everyone lies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
5’8“ barefoot in the evening? If yes, it’s not your height, i know tons of 5‘8“ slayers/guys who do awesome here in Germany. I am „only“ 2inches taller (I don’t know where you are from, but i guess a country with less average height) and never ever got a single coment about height or rejection in my life. I also need to say, that my „succes rate“ with dates is nearly 100%, sounds arrogant but it is what it is. Are you from the US? I observed people there are WAY WAY more focused on heigh, than in other parts of the world. I barely get asked by girls how tall i am, 1 out of 20 asks. Maybe you need to lie, since every 5’6“ guy claims 5‘8“ every 5‘8“ claims 5‘10“ and every 5‘10“ guy claims 6‘. One of my last dates guessed my height at 6‘1“, while being 5,10“, it’s because everyone lies :ROFLMAO:
5' 8" morning height. And no, I'm from an average-height country, not an ethnic either and there are lots of tall guys. Maybe it differs also in Germany cause I noticed the country is different from state to state, so I imagine states in the east (except there a lot more likely to overlook height compared to the more liberal areas in the west.

I tried frauding height, I'm currently looking into buying 2 inch lifts to see if it helps. I bought lifts already and they were a complete mess, didn't fit into most of my shoes because I have big feet jfl

Girls don't often comment on height in person, however, they don't agree to meet up IRL after matching on Tinder when they find out I'm short. I can't lie to get them to meet me either because if they find out they'll just leave.