Why is the Middle East such a shithole

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Apart from uae every other place is just deserts abd shitholes where isis chill . Is europe and America thr only hospital place in worldz? Islam ruin everything

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Gengar
Why can’t pajeets hate on something else? Why always drag Islam into it? 😐

Tbh its the govts fault

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Apart from uae every other place is just deserts abd shitholes where isis chill . Is europe and America thr only hospital place in worldz? Islam ruin everything
curryland is also the same lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

BrahminBoss

Yep too many ethnicities, religious groups and tribes don’t get along also is just sand and desert such a shithole place can’t wait to see what they do when the oil money drains out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
In iraq the govt cares alot about money rather than its people

• +1
overgeneralization of the middle east like all of the countries are remotely the same

• +1
Why can’t pajeets hate on something else? Why always drag Islam into it? 😐
Pajeets are the stinkiest things on earth there family smells like cow asshole drinking cow urine mirin iq type shit and will always comment jay shri niggar

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Gengar and Deleted member 23558
Pajeets are the stinkiest things on earth there family smells like cow asshole drinking cow urine mirin iq type shit and will always comment jay shri niggar
I think Brahmins get a daily breakfast of cow dung and cow piss. Then they let their Dalit workers post anti-Islam things en masse.

I think Brahmins get a daily breakfast of cow dung and cow piss. Then they let their Dalit workers post anti-Islam things en masse.
Would they get ebola type shit from cow dung huh

Modi ji need to be raped

Would they get ebola type shit from cow dung huh

Modi ji need to be raped
I am a virgin, I will volunteer myself for making Modi’s ass cheeks clap. Whether he likes it or not.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy