Why is the Python programming lanaguge so easy

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Shits so fucking East I jus t learnt all the data types and how to use them etc in a couple hours wtf 😬 and I’m apparntly unable to fucking complete a online verbal reasoning test for the gov yet I learn stemcel shit in 2 seconds. This planet is a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13787
@Manchild

It's easy to do basic shit for school or for making basic data structures, but once you get your hands on a language like Java Python becomes not only extremely clunky/hard to read if not commented, its also objectively less clean and not as loosely coupled.

Imagine trying to use a J2EE or Spring infrastructure/framework on Python for webservices/APIs.

Python fags should stick to data science or AI shit that basically writes itself.

But yeah python has its uses, Java is much better in the industry though unless you are doing data. also more efficient and better for using on servers/etc

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Now write an API in Python

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
It's easy to do basic shit for school or for making basic data structures, but once you get your hands on a language like Java Python becomes not only extremely clunky/hard to read if not commented, its also objectively less clean and not as loosely coupled.

Imagine trying to use a J2EE or Spring infrastructure/framework on Python for webservices/APIs.

Python fags should stick to data science or AI shit that basically writes itself.

But yeah python has its uses, Java is much better in the industry though unless you are doing data. also more efficient and better for using on servers/etc
node.js

I think C is easier because it all has a logic and in python you just memorize shit.

Shits so fucking East I jus t learnt all the data types and how to use them etc in a couple hours wtf 😬 and I’m apparntly unable to fucking complete a online verbal reasoning test for the gov yet I learn stemcel shit in 2 seconds. This planet is a fucking joke
You're just a nerd boy. Sissy

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
DOn't get too high on your success.

Learning programming languages itself is NO BRAINER. It is SIMPLE. In fact, I used like 10 languages at least, I still need to google how to check the type of variable in python, or convert str into e.g. integer :feelskek:

What IS difficult in programming is DOCUMENTATION, TEAM WORK, BUG FIXES.

Imagine you have 100k lines of code, and some fucker wrote a for-loop which counts incorrectly, which leads to one additional cycle of whatever you do. And then your customer support calls YOU, the PROGRAMMER, to figure this shit out, because "our customer got 11 yogurt cans instead of 10 yougurt cans". THAT SHIT IS SUICIDE FUEL. And THIS is why STEMcelling requires high IQ. Not because of learning languages.

Learning languages is not even worth it tbh. Your IDE probably writes 90% of your own code anyways. Just check how to write Hello World in your language, and youre good: 80% of studying complete :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, alphamaxxxx, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Artemis and Deleted member 23017
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
A year? Hm. I get 1500 EUR net every month being a sysadmin
Yes. Average for my experience in my location. I make roughly 5k every two weeks

That's a poverty wage unless you live in Cambodia or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Artemis
roughly 120k after tax
Fucking Murica and its wages, while Eurocucks here...
homeless GIF

:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
I
DOn't get too high on your success.

Learning programming languages itself is NO BRAINER. It is SIMPLE. In fact, I used like 10 languages at least, I still need to google how to check the type of variable in python, or convert str into e.g. integer :feelskek:

What IS difficult in programming is DOCUMENTATION, TEAM WORK, BUG FIXES.

Imagine you have 100k lines of code, and some fucker wrote a for-loop which counts incorrectly, which leads to one additional cycle of whatever you do. And then your customer support calls YOU, the PROGRAMMER, to figure this shit out, because "our customer got 11 yogurt cans instead of 10 yougurt cans". THAT SHIT IS SUICIDE FUEL. And THIS is why STEMcelling requires high IQ. Not because of learning languages.

Learning languages is not even worth it tbh. Your IDE probably writes 90% of your own code anyways. Just check how to write Hello World in your language, and youre good: 80% of studying complete :bigbrain:
I wouldn’t say checking mistakes is “high IQ” I’ll say that’s luck and understanding the language if you know what to look for you’ll find it in due time. But it causes burnout still pays well so ima do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Artemis and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fucking Murica and its wages, while Eurocucks here...
homeless GIF

:feelswah:
Yep european programmers make 60k a year meanwhile USA programmers make 120 a year 🤣😉

Over 4 me being a eurocuck

• So Sad

Tbh pythons so easy for me cos I learn Java first so when I saw Python I was in awe as to how easy and simple the syntax is. It’s like a baby version of java

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I

I wouldn’t say checking mistakes is “high IQ” I’ll say that’s luck and understanding the language if you know what to look for you’ll find it in due time. But it causes burnout still pays well so ima do it
It is because it often requires you to "think" how to "test" and how to "reproduce" and how to "fix" the bug without ruining everything else. This is NOT straightforward. You cannot just "learn" the tropes, and repeat the same shit every day. It needs thinking.

why don't you nerds try to program this python :sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18522
100% true for IntelliJ, once you have spring you can literally create advanced starters in seconds

• +1
Literally failed my exam in Python the other day

Tbh pythons so easy for me cos I learn Java first so when I saw Python I was in awe as to how easy and simple the syntax is. It’s like a baby version of java
now try assembly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
it's just another language. if you have such womanly inclinations, then you might want to become a programmercel