Why is the Sims 4 making my Simself smoke weed??

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
That stuff's haram... WTF I don't want to be associated with alcohol, drugs or smoking.

@emeraldglass if a depiction of me were smoking weed but was automated by the Sims 4 and totally out of my control, is this haram?

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
@emeraldglass if a depiction of me were smoking weed but was automated by the Sims 4 and totally out of my control, is this haram?
Of course not, it's not real. But if you were using it to promote or encourage others to smoke weed in real life, then it would be considered haram since it has real-life effects.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Of course not, it's not real. But if you were using it to promote or encourage others to smoke weed in real life, then it would be considered haram since it has real-life effects.
Thanks a lot man.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and pentamogged9000
I was a little pissed when it put this in my hand and made me smoke jfl.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Why did I say to myself "just one pack, no more" in 2018 and have been a heavy smoker ever since? Why did I buy two beers the very same year only to be drinking a fifth in a sitting today?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
Are me and Xangsim the same PSL?