Why is the word incel offensive?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
It's not an ideology, it's not something you can change, hence the name INvoluntary celibate. Idk why normies use this as a derogatory term. They can't even comprehend a definition of a word.

IMG 4660

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
It's not an ideology, it's not something you can change, hence the name INvoluntary celibate. Idk why normies use this as a derogatory term. They can't even comprehend a definition of a word.

View attachment 2974161
They use the word incel as a way to call someone either a virgin or call out someone who they think fits the description of the incel subculture on the internet

Even if we slay HTB every night and staceys every month we still count as incels because we use this site

Brutal, normies dont even know the world theyre trying to hate on us with

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and silencio
they think incel means being some mysoginist schizo

• +1
Reactions: silencio
They use the word incel as a way to call someone either a virgin or call out someone who they think fits the description of the incel subculture on the internet

Even if we slay HTB every night and staceys every month we still count as incels because we use this site

Brutal, normies dont even know the world theyre trying to hate on us with
I wasn't even someone from here jfl
Just arandom gymmaxxing guy

I don't know but looking at the stats of how many incels exist nowadays i have the gut feeling that like 80% of the people who insult others with that word are incels themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and silencio
It's only sluts and incels in denial who call people incels

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, socialcel and silencio